LOST EPIC Delivery & 50% Diamond Account

by LordMasterVel

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

LOST EPIC Delivery & 50% Diamond Account

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please review my account transactions I seem to have lost 50% of my saved diamonds as well as I am missing an epic truck delivery crate. 

Message 1 of 5 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LOST EPIC Delivery & 50% Diamond Account

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LordMasterVel and @Gummalingurinn thanks for reaching out!

@LordMasterVel there is no real way to lose diamonds apart from spending them, did you maybe spend on a new unit or cloning chamber? Do you have an approx timestamp for when they may have disappeared? And for the convoy, is it that it never arrived or did the crate start opening? I will need your Persona ID, found in Settings > About to investigate and some timestamps.

@Gummalingurinn can you send me your Persona ID also? It's found in Settings > About too. I will need a timestamp for this purchase too, likely will be in your receipt. Did the 15000 gold credits get added to your account?

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
My last transaction like 2 or 3 days ago for 16.99€. Buying 3 epic crates a d 15000 gold c.a i think. The 3 purple epic crates never showed up and i opened again the market and there wdre new offers available.. not the one i just bought.. maybe in the changeover to new deals at the second k bought made it error.. i think i sent a petition but see no rply. C&C 4TW no matter what! GL hf! Love😊
Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LordMasterVel and @Gummalingurinn thanks for reaching out!

@LordMasterVel there is no real way to lose diamonds apart from spending them, did you maybe spend on a new unit or cloning chamber? Do you have an approx timestamp for when they may have disappeared? And for the convoy, is it that it never arrived or did the crate start opening? I will need your Persona ID, found in Settings > About to investigate and some timestamps.

@Gummalingurinn can you send me your Persona ID also? It's found in Settings > About too. I will need a timestamp for this purchase too, likely will be in your receipt. Did the 15000 gold credits get added to your account?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The Time Stamp is near the ttime this notice was originally sent 

The 50% loss of Diamonds is bizarre because I didn't intentionally spend them, they're just gone & I'm not aware of any gain.

YES, The Lost Delivery Epic Crate DID Begin to Open, but the animation was interrupted by who knows what... 

HOWEVER, if you're well aware of these types of Display Errors & Missing Diamonds that were spent on who knows what... then I suppose there's not really an issue...

I don't know how to privately send ID , but, I will if you explain how to AND it'd be Really Nice to KNOW what was in the EPIC Crate & Where ALL those Diamonds Went... now that I think about it, I'm missing more than 50% ... I had around 2,000+ & now I'm down to ~650...

Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

🙏 Thanks for the private email resolution including The Missing Animation Epic Crate Inventory that I received AND for REMINDING me of the Smart Orca Bomber Bundle Investment I spent my Missing Diamonds on 😂😂😂

YOUR THE BEST

Go Team EA C&C:RIVALS 💞

Message 5 of 5 (399 Views)