LMButton not working correctly (complex one)

by N2DxVIPERR

Original Post

LMButton not working correctly (complex one)

★ Apprentice

Alright this one is very specific. My left mouse button is bugged, glitched, possesed etc... The problem is that when im shooting to people my gun randomly stops firing when Im holding lmb. Sometimes it shoots full-auto and sometimes with 1 to n pauses. Theres more. The mouse is perfectly fine its not an hardware issue, but I think not a software issue as well idk. I tried with different mouse and everything was good. Its working how its supposed to work on the firing range, but when it comes to trios, duos and rankeds the problem occur. Shooting to people somehow trigger the demon in my mouse, because when im shooting at the air it seems to be working correctly. I've tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing seems to work (fixing corrupted files or re-registering windows apps/products using powershell, repairing the game, setting in-game settings to default, uninstalling mouse software with %appdata% files such as macro profiles, some mouse settings etc, trying to play without it and then reinstalling the software, removing mouse from the devices then "re-plugging it", updating the drivers, but nothing seems to work ffs.. The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling the game, but I really want to skip this one, because I have a slow internet and it will last a lot of time to download again and Im 70% sure it wont fix it anyway unless I delete everything related to apex from the registry, but for now im trying my best). The problem started, probably, when I connected a ps3 dualshock4 controller using a software (scptoolkit) for the first time ever IN APEX to check how it is to play on it and after couple of minutes I disconnected it and never plugged in again in that game. I deleted that controller software as well later on. I think the lmb works like an autoclick, because sometimes when Im shooting with wingman for example and when you press lmb without releasing its supposed to give only 1 shot, but instead it continues to shoot. I really have no idea what to do now its annoying asf when it comes to close range fights. The problem is so complex I might forget to mention some things, but please give me some genious solution or maybe a path to apex files that store mouse/keyboard and controller settings from the game I dont know just help me ;d please..

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: LMButton not working correctly (complex one)

★ Apprentice

* help me lazyass *

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)