Re: LEAVERS PENALTY IS RIDICULOUS!!!

by BlackRyanocerous

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@LastCloneTrooper Yeah man sorry for the late reply. I guess it's different for everyone. At this point it is a EA games problem that they're unlikely to do anything about. All I can say is just keep pushing
Message 11 of 17 (555 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@march0313 yeah that's gotta suck I hate EA's lack of customer care.
Message 12 of 17 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have completed over 10 matches. The problem is that it puts me in the last 10 seconds of a match that someone else has left. So I load the game and then get to do a barrel roll, and then its over. Its usually on the losing side too. And it is really messing with my mmr. 

Message 13 of 17 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Personally I think if the game just didn't give you the xp for the match that you quit we could get rid of this communist system that punishes whole squads if one member has a leaver penalty.

Message 14 of 17 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

Has there ever been an official response/position on the leavers penalty beyond the update to make it clear you need to play more games to get rid of it? 

As it stands, I really struggle to get a game (UK, decent internet connection, playing through Origin, good PC etc), on average it takes 30 minutes to get one game, which is ridiculous; is that the result of the leavers penalty (which I seem to have had forever) or something else? I've been trying to pay at different times of day, and different days including weekends, same result. 

This vagueness and lack of support creates a Kafkaesque and needs addressing one way or the other; is this it or will there be a fix?

Message 15 of 17 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BlackRyanoceros,

Is it just the very small playerbase? I know games used to be more frequent last year, but I've read multiple threads on here and redditt that seem to indicate some people have no issues getting games, obviously know very little of their exact circumstances though.

EA, based on what you can see, what should the average wait time be for matchmaking?

Obviously, still a question make around the leavers penalty that needs addressing IMO.

Message 16 of 17 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

Can you respond to this thread please? 

Is there no way of quantifying what players need to do to get out of low priority queue? I must have 17 completed games since I started counting, probably more prior to that, and I'm still in there, still taking around 25 minutes to find a game, have tried weekends and weekdays, afternoons and evenings. UK based.

Message 17 of 17 (419 Views)