Re: LEAVERS PENALTY IS RIDICULOUS!!!

by saberpowers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LEAVERS PENALTY IS RIDICULOUS!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This penalty is so out of line. How do you expect us to play more matches to get back in good standing when you won't even put us in a game to fix it!!!

You need to fix this

Message 1 of 17 (10,818 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Update so you have to be persistent in trying to find ranked games I finally got it removed after 3-5 games

But it does take forever to get into a game and it does need some adjustments!

View in thread

Message 5 of 17 (10,737 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

/agree.  Been having issues finding a match for ranked fleet battles.  After finally being able to find a match I STILL have the leaver message.  How many games does it take to remove it????

Message 2 of 17 (10,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also been having this problem. I was hit with the leaver penalty after I was dropped from a game (I didn't choose to leave), and I didn't have the option to rejoin. Since then, I've joined the matchmaking queue seven times. Five of those seven times, the matchmaking timed out at 10 minutes. The other two times, I got a match after about 8 minutes. Both of those matches I played to completion, but I still have a leaver penalty, and I keep timing out of matchmaking after 10 minutes.

Message 3 of 17 (10,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@saberpowers Update: shortly after I sent this message, on my eighth attempt at matchmaking, I got a match, completed it, and got the leaver penalty tag removed. It looks like it takes three completed matches to lose the tag, based on my experience. Having spent a total of about 70 minutes of waiting time to dispel with the tag, I do think this is an extreme penalty.
Message 4 of 17 (10,761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update so you have to be persistent in trying to find ranked games I finally got it removed after 3-5 games

But it does take forever to get into a game and it does need some adjustments!

Message 5 of 17 (10,738 Views)

★★ Novice
@SHANKnSMASH I’ve played over 10+ games no leaving and I’m still getting the penalty. So damn painful
Message 6 of 17 (10,500 Views)

★ Apprentice

Personally, I think that there should be some sort of filter in place that can detect if you left a match accidentally de to server issues or some other accidental means. That would prevent those who are disconnected accidentally from having to pay a penalty. However, if you left on purpose, you are a Blue Falcon and deserve what you get! 

Message 7 of 17 (9,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SHANKnSMASH I agree, just got this game for my birthday a few days ago, game crashes now I can't get in a match 3+ hours of searching. Call each there more interested in the crash, tell them my issues and say it has to work itself out. How the **** am I supposed to do that if I can't get a match? "Well it could be your internet" dude I can download a 30gb game in 15 minutes it's not my internet.. so bummed out man
Message 8 of 17 (7,640 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got glitched out of a connection tonight, didn’t even make it to the briefing room, and now I have the leavers penalty and can’t connect to anything.

Way to go EA.

Message 9 of 17 (7,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DarthZiplock Yeah it's really dumb I ended up getting out of it I had to play a few dog fights and search for ranked games until it let me play one.

Sorry you're dealing with this. It sucks
Message 10 of 17 (7,257 Views)