Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

by breznfresser

Original Post

Kylo ren shards

★★ Newbie
I have not recieved my kylo ren shards it should have been 80 shards as i purchased him on release....please help.
Message 1 of 12 (420 Views)

Re: Kylo ren shards

★★★★ Novice

Hi, me too haven't received the free Kylo shards that my guild mates got, could somebody please check what went wrong? Could it be because I started the new beta version first? My ally code 453988912

Thanks in advance for checking!

Message 2 of 12 (403 Views)
Highlighted

Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★★★ Novice

I cannot access the 80 shards. I clicked ok on the first popup message and then I got this mail (see image).  The button is labled with 'Ablehnen' which is German for 'Deny'. This seems very strange to me and I wonder if this Button is only translated in the wrong way.

Is it ok to press 'Ablehnen' although it communicates I will not get the shards if I press the button? (and yes, I want the 80 shards)

IMG_1012.PNG

Message 3 of 12 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, same here... Got the in-app pop up but received no shards. I have tried restarting the client and have tried restoring purchases. My Kylo is still on 38/80 shards and inactive. I have no notification in my inbox.

Message 4 of 12 (381 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★★★ Novice

looks just like a bad translation of "dismiss" for dismissing the message, you'll get the shards Wink

Message 5 of 12 (322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here havent recieved my kylo ren shards help
Message 6 of 12 (372 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★★★ Novice

mhh, you want me to try it. I want someone else to try it out first. Thinking

I saw other messages with gifts as well and they were more labeled with words as 'accept' or something similar.

So it is the first time I see a message with a button labeled like that and of course it does not make sense if cg would do it on purpose.
But I would rather see if someone else has this problem as well or if there is an official answer to that.

Message 7 of 12 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, have received now them after logging on from my other mobile device!

Message 8 of 12 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven't receive a pop up notification about the Kylo shards or the shards themselves either.

Message 9 of 12 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I didn't receive the shards ether total bummer my ally code is 125769593
Message 10 of 12 (303 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help