Re: Kylo ren shards

by WienerSchnitzelQ

Original Post

Kylo ren shards

★★ Newbie
I have not recieved my kylo ren shards it should have been 80 shards as i purchased him on release....please help.
Message 1 of 12 (837 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi, me too haven't received the free Kylo shards that my guild mates got, could somebody please check what went wrong? Could it be because I started the new beta version first? My ally code 453988912

Thanks in advance for checking!

Message 2 of 12 (819 Views)

Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★ Novice

I cannot access the 80 shards. I clicked ok on the first popup message and then I got this mail (see image).  The button is labled with 'Ablehnen' which is German for 'Deny'. This seems very strange to me and I wonder if this Button is only translated in the wrong way.

Is it ok to press 'Ablehnen' although it communicates I will not get the shards if I press the button? (and yes, I want the 80 shards)

IMG_1012.PNG

Message 3 of 12 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, same here... Got the in-app pop up but received no shards. I have tried restarting the client and have tried restoring purchases. My Kylo is still on 38/80 shards and inactive. I have no notification in my inbox.

Message 4 of 12 (797 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★ Novice

looks just like a bad translation of "dismiss" for dismissing the message, you'll get the shards Wink

Message 5 of 12 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here havent recieved my kylo ren shards help
Message 6 of 12 (788 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Shards gift - can only deny

★★ Novice

mhh, you want me to try it. I want someone else to try it out first. Thinking

I saw other messages with gifts as well and they were more labeled with words as 'accept' or something similar.

So it is the first time I see a message with a button labeled like that and of course it does not make sense if cg would do it on purpose.
But I would rather see if someone else has this problem as well or if there is an official answer to that.

Message 7 of 12 (722 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, have received now them after logging on from my other mobile device!

Message 8 of 12 (757 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't receive a pop up notification about the Kylo shards or the shards themselves either.

Message 9 of 12 (739 Views)

★ Novice
I didn't receive the shards ether total bummer my ally code is 125769593
Message 10 of 12 (719 Views)