by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Known issues list

★★★★ Novice

what about claim reward system get it sorted asap

Message 21 of 92 (1,191 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have that same problem almost every time I play, after 5pm Pacific Time, I get 0 credits most all of the time , though my points come through ok. During the time morning to 3 pm or so , all is good for me on the credits, lol oh well, GLHF =^.^= (AK)
Message 22 of 92 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David

This list covers a lot of character specific issues and it is great to see that all are noted, recognized and are being addressed.  However, a lot of the issues we are all having seem to happen on loading screens and after matches.  I play this game on a high-end custom built PC.  Below are a few not on the list that I have personally experienced.

-Error 918 'this account is restricted' happens randomly for no reason and takes several game reboots to fix

-Randomly and for no reason, starfighter assault causes the game to close to the desktop.  It did it to me all day yesterday and then I just happened to try it again and it worked fine.

-Of course the infamous milestone glitch that you mentioned will be a 'hotfix' on the server most likely

-I've been watching my battlepoints collect on the character selection screen during matches and 9 times out of 10 it is significantly lower than the final tally on the actual scoreboard.  As hard as it is to rank up and collect credits, this glitch is exceptionally annoying and frustrating.

Message 23 of 92 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can you at least fix the game so I can claim my reward weapons!!!!! come on, how hard can it be!!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 92 (1,138 Views)

[ Edited ]

So that server side fix for milestone awards well it fixed diddly squat. Still unable to claim wepon mods/crafting parts/credits. Please an eta for the actual fix would be more that welcome it's required at this point. ea dice motive critron who ever it is that's going to fix it communicate or fix asap this is not good enough

EDIT:..So I went and completed a new milestone hoping its would restore the un-claimable rewards but no, altho the milestone i unlocked did let me claim it but still left with a few i cant claim 

Message 25 of 92 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've been having this micro-stutter throughout the game on a system that can definitely run the game! (mid-high end)

FX 8350 cpu
GTX 1060
8GB Ram
Message 26 of 92 (1,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Would be nice to know if the developers are even aware of this bug... It has been like that since the Closed Alpha and I'm kinda disappointed that it's still not fixed.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Texture-Glitch/td-p/6437031

Of course I know that there are many bugs that take higher priority on the list, but nevertheless I'd at least like to hear that they will look into it at some point.
Message 27 of 92 (1,063 Views)

★★ Novice
I have had an issue where my ingame profile resets, so i cant use my starcards or weapons i have unlocked.
Also Palpatine’s lightning sound bugs out sometimes. I think it bugs when chain lightning is used.
Message 28 of 92 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes, invisible starships a few days ago on XBox too, not seen since, though.
Message 29 of 92 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Another huge issue that greatly affects gameplay is where the objective location in Strike breaks and the objective always appears at the enemy base and not where it was dropped by the last runner upon death. Has this been fixed or is it a known issue?

I've seen this since pre-launch on X Box and others have had it also. Haven't seen it reported though..
Message 30 of 92 (1,029 Views)