Re: Known issues list

by K4-Rox2

Original Post

Known issues list

Community Manager

Our team is working hard to bring adjustments and balance to many aspects of the game. We're aware of some critical bugs and much smaller issues and want to get these resolved as soon as possible. The list below is not a full bug list, but primary issues that have been reported that our team is working to resolve. I am not able to promise or provide specific details on when they will be addressed, but the team is looking into these reports and many more.

If new items crop up we will add to this list and as items are resolved we will remove them from this list.

Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Source: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97668/swbfii-known-issues#latest

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 92 (6,226 Views)

Glad to see a list of know issues being worked on. Makes waiting for them to be fixed that much easier. But 1 bug I did not see you mention is the rewards and milestone bug where completing a milestone does not give reward for wepons etc
Message 2 of 92 (6,146 Views)

Community Manager

Yep. I personally know this is a major issue that is actively being worked on. We have a quote from Criterion that indicates the milestone issue should hopefully be fixed today or tomorrow.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 92 (6,140 Views)

Thanks Standard smile can I ask if the fix for milestone will be server side or client side patch?
Message 4 of 92 (6,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I don't have a confirmation on this, but from what I've seen this is likely to be a server-side fix or a hotfix, I don't think it'll be part of regular patching. I suspect this is why it was absent from the list above.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 92 (6,130 Views)

Thanks for the heads up Standard smile
Message 6 of 92 (6,120 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can you please highlight this issue? some of us players experience it badly and need it resolved.  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Done-with-this-broken-mess-Texture-line-issues/m-p/661249...

Message 7 of 92 (6,110 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I would like to add two bugs:

- Finishing a match with 2000-5000 Points getting 0 or 1 credit.

- Ranking up, getting lot of extra credit in the personal display after the match, but not getting anything of it on the main display.

These are very frustrating bugs like the milestone reward bug.

Message 8 of 92 (6,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi! Another issue that is bring most of my friend out of the game is the server problemas right now. We play in south america server, and almost everytime i get into a server or is empty or i play 1-2 games in a full server and get moved to empty lobby and its dosent fill up. I really dont get this and its horrible for our community, we used to play a lot and now almost noone is playing because of that. Its just too much waste of time, eternal loading and empty server that never fill up.

I was experienced another issue while playing in Starfight Assault, my ship and everyone else ship is invisible the entire match. That is horrible.

Please fix it so we can come back play the game again.

Message 9 of 92 (6,039 Views)

★★★ Novice
Glad to see these topic.
That bugs really drive all of us crazy.
I’m from Brazil and have a great bug to increase the list.

After the last update we have experiencing, most of times, long waiting times to form groups in every multiplayer section.

And go far. In most of times after the end of Match, all users are prevented from returning to the same group, which makes it difficult to return to the game forcing a new search, a new wait, and the process seems to have no end.

Message 10 of 92 (6,024 Views)