[Known Issue] Desync/Disconnect from Servers

by WICKEDPISSAH1

Original Post

Re: DeSync

★★★★ Novice
@WICKEDPISSAH1 Same problem for 4 days no mut solos or battles for me I missed content and everything- a lot happens in madden ,in4 days and I haven’t been able to play - Course I could buy packs- smh but still let me play the game I paid 100-120 bucks on plus bundles ( Got superstar ultimate team and have opened At least 25 packs, I just graduated college so I want to enjoy it a little bit and I can’t even play MUT but - mut rewards.com says I only opened zero packs which is not correct at all so —-one- missing content —-2-connect his problems —-three. Mutrewards.com says I have zero packs over and
Message 11 of 29 (1,631 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Desync/Disconnect from Servers

★★★ Newbie

Get disconnected before the game even starts during Draft Champions, any thing I can do to prevent this?

Message 12 of 29 (1,593 Views)

★ Guide

Uninstall this poor excuse for a premium game.

Message 13 of 29 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having problems with my solo challenges. I almost finished and then i lose connection to EA servers. This has been happening for a while. How do I fix this?

Message 14 of 29 (1,509 Views)

Community Manager

From today's title update:

• Reduced the chances of encountering a disconnect from online games when transitioning into gameplay. Additional fixes remain under investigation for future title updates.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 29 (1,495 Views)

★ Guide

Happened in my 1st game of HR this week, and just happened now playing the Bo Jackson solos. 1st solo had 1:22 left in the 4th quarter, and 3nd Jackson solo i had firiggin 02 seconds left in the game. This is beyond frustrating at this point. If it's not the constant little stutters in the game(removing any chance of smooth game play), thrn it'd a straight up freeze, then error message about being disconnected from ea servers. Neyond fed up and hoping I can get a refund for all packs/extra content bought plus Origin Premier. This game should not have been released with the plethora of bugs plaguing it. 

Shame, shame, shame EA developers and management. You are taking advantage of the NFL license and giving out a poor product in exchange for our hard earned dollar.

I have a on of hours on Madden 19 for PC. Check my post history from back then.  I am not some whiny complainer looking to nitpick minute details or such. Hopefully that tells you how bad it is for many PC players. I played M19 on Ultra without issue, yet cannot play M20 on LOW without constant screw ups from the game itself.

{Screaming from the pulpit} FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!

Message 16 of 29 (1,398 Views)

★ Guide

***That should read "2nd Jackson solo", not 3nd.  And "Beyond fed up", not Neyond. Sorry its late and my old eyes are bleeding from all the disconnecting that has occurred to me

Message 17 of 29 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Novice

This. I'm having the same issues on PS4 w/ choppy gameplay H2H, disconnects, and desyncs when attempting to enter solos on the MUT UI. I've never had this issue w/ previous Madden titles, but this is ridiculous. I can't play one MUT online head 2 head game without severe lag and speed ups. Why isn't EA acknowledging this, and at the very least, state that this is an on-going issue? Waste of $$$ for this game, I tell you!

Message 18 of 29 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When playing superstar KO madden 20 immediately desyncs where do i go to change settings 

Message 19 of 29 (814 Views)

Community Manager

@TeknicalKO 

That sounds frustrating, let's fix this. Which platform do you play on and have you tried all of these connection troubleshooting steps below?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 29 (792 Views)