[Known Issue] Desync/Disconnect from Servers

by WICKEDPISSAH1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Known Issue] Desync/Disconnect from Servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Madden 20 PC head to head.  I can't make it through 1 game.   Desync every time.  Any solution?

Message 1 of 29 (20,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DeSync

Community Manager

Are you all using Quick Presentation?

Hey Madden Community,

We've detected an issue causing head to head matches to fail when players have changed their presentation settings to Quick Presentation. We're actively working on resolving this issue. At this time, we recommend players do not change their presentation settings.

(Source)

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 29 (20,242 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This looks like it is only H2H in MUT.   My exibition H2H is working

Message 2 of 29 (20,369 Views)

Desync?

★ Novice

Every time I go to H2H In the madden 20 trial I get booted after one play and get a Desync.. how to fix? 

Message 3 of 29 (20,358 Views)

Re: Desync?

★★★★ Novice

Thanks.  I've tried all those solutions.  None have worked.  I don't get Desync problems on any exhibition H2H games in Madden 20.   Same PC/Everything and Madden 19 MUT H2H never Desync'd once.  Worked perfect.

Please help??  Already bought  $$ worth of packs and can't play H2H.  

Message 5 of 29 (20,331 Views)

Re: Desync?

★★★★ Novice

I know take that back.   Exhibition H2H will disconnect as well.  

Message 6 of 29 (20,308 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem in squads and multi-player challenges. I start the game and after the first play it freezes and kicks me out with desync. I've tried it multiple times and it happened every time. I have the newest software update and rosters but it still doesn't work

Message 7 of 29 (20,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here on ps4 it was working fine on the 10 hour trial an now since the game came out i done tried to play like 10 games h2h in mut an every one of them kicked me saying i been desync like i aint pay for a 100$ game not to be able to play it online

Message 8 of 29 (20,252 Views)

Community Manager

Are you all using Quick Presentation?

Hey Madden Community,

We've detected an issue causing head to head matches to fail when players have changed their presentation settings to Quick Presentation. We're actively working on resolving this issue. At this time, we recommend players do not change their presentation settings.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 29 (20,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes that was the problem thank u

Message 10 of 29 (20,234 Views)