Kit Sleeve Length Change not Reflected In-Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? rthierman4
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In "Edit Player," I can change the Kit's sleeve length, but the changes aren't reflected in-game or in the Squad Hub. However, when I re-visit Edit Player, the changes are saved there.
What happens when the bug occurs? In "Edit Player," I am fully able to change the kit's sleeves and my changes are always reflected in "Edit Player." But they are not reflected in-game. All my changes to Sleeve Length result in my players wearing Short Sleeves in-game and in the Squad Hub. Every time. This is a new bug, as I used to be able to change Sleeve length.
What should be happening instead? My player's sleeve length shouldn't permanently be Short Sleeve after I change it in Edit Player

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In "Edit Player," I can change the Kit's sleeve length, but the changes aren't reflected in-game or in the Squad Hub. However, when I re-visit Edit Player, the changes are saved there.
What happens when the bug occurs? In "Edit Player," I am fully able to change the kit's sleeves and my changes are always reflected in "Edit Player." But they are not reflected in-game. All my changes to Sleeve Length result in my players wearing Short Sleeves in-game and in the Squad Hub. Every time. This is a new bug, as I used to be able to change Sleeve length.
What should be happening instead? My player's sleeve length shouldn't permanently be Short Sleeve after I change it in Edit Player

Message 1 of 4 (1,842 Views)

Re: Kit Sleeve Length Change not Reflected In-Game

★ Novice
@MarineLemming10 thank God I'm not the only one. FIFA forever has these random bugs appearing here and there. It's as if they deliberately bug it, so that you buy the new FIFA
Message 2 of 4 (1,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m having this exact same issue on fifa 22 on the PS4 never had it before (only kit issue before was the usual short sleeve in winter time for academy players) 

Message 3 of 4 (1,478 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with FIFA 19, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (1,461 Views)