Kiddo-boop mirror doesn’t work

by koolkat0113

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kiddo-boop mirror doesn’t work

★ Novice

I play The Sims Mobile on iPhone and I bought the kiddo-boop mirror yesterday so I could increase the energy my beds give but it did nothing. The beds currently give +18 energy but I’ve seen people say they get way more like up to +21 and the mirror gives +3 more so I’m wondering why it doesn’t work when it should? I have the Stäncké nightstand and lamp. The lamp gives +2 and the nightstand +1 energy. Even when I take everything away that gives energy, the kiddo-boop mirror still doesn’t work. I’m curious if anyone else has had this problem and if not what can I do to fix this or get my money back or something? This is the first time something like this happens so I’m confused. Is there a limit to the number of energy giving items you can place in your home? Or has the max energy a bed gives decreased? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kiddo-boop mirror doesn’t work

Hero

@koolkat0113 

Please take a look at How to maximize energy replenishment from home items 

There are two graphics by @simmerdownMAL that show how many energy points items will add. 

What bed are you using? Regular beds will add +10.

The maximum energy your Sims can get from beds is +23. Some special beds will add additional +3. Then you can use a dresser that will add +2, a mirror like the Kiddo-boop +3, a lamp +2, a night stand +1 and the alarm clock +2. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (564 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@koolkat0113 

Please take a look at How to maximize energy replenishment from home items 

There are two graphics by @simmerdownMAL that show how many energy points items will add. 

What bed are you using? Regular beds will add +10.

The maximum energy your Sims can get from beds is +23. Some special beds will add additional +3. Then you can use a dresser that will add +2, a mirror like the Kiddo-boop +3, a lamp +2, a night stand +1 and the alarm clock +2. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@SalixCat I am using the Stäncké Rock n’ Roll single bed and was using the Honeymoon Suite bed but just bought the Stäncké Futon as well as the Fancy Abbey alarm clock. I figured it out. It seems I have way more things that give extra energy than I thought. I also have the Full-Length mirror that I didn’t know gave energy (because it doesn’t really say it in the item’s description) but it actually does. I now have +23 energy on my beds. Thank you for your reply! I appreciate the help! 

Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)