Kicked out of my own club

by weekwillllll

Original Post

Re: Club issues

★★★★ Novice

i am on pc, kicked from own club reatarting my game and pc does not fix anytging and admins cant invite me back. i had 30 out of 30 members. (witch in my opinion is way to small). now what happens when peoole start to leave do to them thinking they got kicked out. now i could be losing members. fortunently i have some awsome admins to hopefully hold down the fort until i can get back in. please help me fix this is stressing me out way to much. 

ps. how doni sign up for winter circut.

Message 61 of 123 (558 Views)

Re: Kicked out of my own club

★ Apprentice

Im being kicked out of a club by admins, while no admin/owner is even online. restarting the game im back in the club as if nothing happened......

Message 62 of 123 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you do a file repair, maybe it will fix it.

Message 63 of 123 (550 Views)

Kicked out of my own club by admins??

★★★ Novice

I logged in today to find a message telling me I got removed from my own club by administrators. I am the leader. 

When I try to join it again it says my I am already in a club on a different platform which I am definitely not.

What the hell is going on here?? Is it even possible for admins to kick the club leader. And why does it say that I'm in a another club.

It really sucks because I invested some time to build this club.

Message 64 of 123 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports on this. I've seen several posts where people are back in their Clubs again after they were getting the message about being removed. Is anyone still not seeing their Club after initially running into the message saying they were removed or the Club was deleted? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 65 of 123 (512 Views)

Re: Kicked out of my own club

★★★★ Novice

I had this problem yesterday and today and so did club members.

I'm the creator (owner) of the club - and I got a message saying I had been removed by admin.

I logged out and back in again, but didn't rejoin the club. I logged out from Steam and Logged in using Origin, same thing.

Today however I logged in and it said I was a member. I logged off after an hours play and logged back in tonight to find I was kicked again.

I tried to create the same club and it said I couldn't because I was already a member of a club on a different platform (or something to that effect).

Message 66 of 123 (510 Views)

★ Novice

Just got kicked from my own club and I was the admin too I play on PC using steam

Message 67 of 123 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i can't find my own club,which inform that some one kick me but im have the highest rank in my club, pls fix the big
Message 68 of 123 (670 Views)

★★★ Novice
same issue for me :-) club has been removed, I used to be a owner of this club
Message 69 of 123 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently got this kicked out of club problem today. I have restarted the game which did work for another person in the same club that happened about a week ago, but it doesn't work for me. I have checked to see if the game is updated and I repaired my files, still nothing. I play on PC through Origin Game Launcher.

ShadowKillers23

Message 70 of 123 (633 Views)