Kicked out of my own club

by weekwillllll

Original Post

Re: Club issues

★★★ Newbie

I just got kicked out of my own club too. I play on PS4 and am pretty upset. My friends who “were” club members don’t seem to be in it either. I did get a message saying I was kicked from it or something. What’s going on?

Message 21 of 123 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i got on not long ago and i was kicked out my own club. Why is this happening?
Message 22 of 123 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’ve been kicked three times. Two times out of quick resume. The third time on a fresh startup.

my error is cross-play related. I’ve checked my system settings, and you can’t changed the Apex settings it appears. 

Im on a Series X, and it’s also happened twice to a fellow club member on his Xbox one. I think he gets a different message. 

We frequently crossplay, but everyone in the clan is on Xbox. 

screenshot attached

Message 23 of 123 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing on PS4 and got booted from my club today too. Just says I was kicked by club member.  My brother and I were the only members and he hasn’t logged in in days.

Message 24 of 123 (879 Views)

★★★ Novice

Playing on PC through steam.  Just happened to me as well.

Message 25 of 123 (869 Views)

★ Novice

This is still happening with my account. I'm on PC. Just happened right now. It also kicked my friends out of the same club. 

Message 26 of 123 (840 Views)

★ Novice

On pc. See uploaded image. Please help. 

Message 27 of 123 (840 Views)

Club auto disbands

★★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rtx 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Adendon
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i was in the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. logging in
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? idk
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) sometime in november
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? my guild auto disbands
What should be happening instead? guild should not disband
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? make a guild

Guild auto disbands. I'm not sure why but neither I nor my friend (who made the guild) did anything in the settings for the guild to disband accidentally. Sometimes it puts us back into the guild but I think the guild is now permanently disbanded.

Message 28 of 123 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PC. I didn't log in and play for a week, and I got kicked out of my own club that I made...

Message 29 of 123 (790 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just had the same issue as @Unc1e-B3N screenshots showed, bare in mind I was the owner and the only member in my club so now I'm stuck.

I might have started it with STEAM but I went back to Origin, but that doesn't seem to be the problem since other people had the same problem.

Message 30 of 123 (759 Views)