by weekwillllll

Original Post

Re: Club issues

★★ Novice

Ps4 here kicked  from my own club cant find to rejoin

Message 111 of 123 (500 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I play Xbox one in matches my club tag still shows in matches but when I back to the main menu my club is gone and wants to make another one.. this just happened like 2 days ago..
Message 112 of 123 (483 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Happened to me today, this entry from November and im having this issue at August. No one kicked me i know these 2 ppl. I didn’t get any notification. Ps4 system. After couple of days i updated my game and this happened. Made another cuz i thought game closed my club. And other club is not working at all.... I have no club even i create
Message 113 of 123 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I haven't been playing apex legends for very long, however I have started playing it on my PlayStation 4, I created my own club and about a week later (today) it has told me that admins have kicked me out of my own club, I found it on the club search so I tried to rejoin and although it's on open to everyone, apparently my user is already joined in another club? Yet when I go to club section now it tells me that I am not in a club....

Message 114 of 123 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Jackary5 wrote:

Hello, I haven't been playing apex legends for very long, however I have started playing it on my PlayStation 4, I created my own club and about a week later (today) it has told me that admins have kicked me out of my own club, I found it on the club search so I tried to rejoin and although it's on open to everyone, apparently my user is already joined in another club? Yet when I go to club section now it tells me that I am not in a club....

And all/most other comments here are from 2020, it's now January 2022 and it seems the problem isn't resolved 

Message 115 of 123 (424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Back in my club as leader again now, it just put me back in, idk what's going on with it 

Message 116 of 123 (413 Views)

Re: Kicked out of my own club

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@weekwillllllDid they ever get you back in, same happened to me. I was admin.

Message 117 of 123 (395 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Hello i know this is like 2 years later but I’ve now been removed from my club and it shows on my friends roster that I’m still there, is there going to be another patch eventually or is there anything I can do? I’m on Xbox if that helps any
Message 118 of 123 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox it’s still happening for me I make a club and it says I leave the club even tho I don’t and it lets me join more but auto kicks me out of them why?

Message 119 of 123 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hi I’ve had two clubs and his both stolen I was originally on ps4 I’m now playing on ps5 I’ve found my old club and joined it and asked them how they got it waiting on a reply but my guess is they will kick me when they realise I’ve joined my old club
Message 120 of 123 (177 Views)