Re: Club issues

by BTSpaniel

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@Aquafre5h It happened to me too, i thought kent was just hating on people who hated on him.
Message 31 of 123 (675 Views)

Re: Club auto disbands

Community Manager

Hey @Adendon

We've been seeing some cases recently where a message comes up that says you've been removed from your Club (even if you created it), but you would still actually be a member. Is it just you and your friend in the Club, or do you have any other members? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 32 of 123 (488 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Kent It's just me and my friend in the club. This issue has been happening frequently. I've been put back in my original club today, but just yesterday the club was disbanded again.
Message 33 of 123 (480 Views)

Community Manager

@Adendon 

Hmm, gotcha. So just to confirm, in your case the Club is actually disbanded when you're seeing this message? You aren't still in the Club afterward? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 34 of 123 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_KentWell to be exact what happens is when I log in, I'm not in the club anymore, no messages or anything. The reason why I know I'm not in the club anymore is because when I click on the club tab, I get a list of suggested clubs and an option to create a club. If I don't do join or create a new club, a few days later I'm put back into the original club I was in before. My friend (who is the club leader) also experiences this same exact issue.

Message 35 of 123 (466 Views)

@Adendon 

I was also able to see the list of clubs, but I couldn't actually join them.

The club most probably still exists. Try to close the game, restart device and then hope for the best.

I was re-joined into the club 1 day after I was kicked, so maybe time is an influence as well.

Message 36 of 123 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here

Message 37 of 123 (666 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I just got kicked out of my own club and my daughter keeps getting kicked out as well.
Message 38 of 123 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I also got kikcked out today from my own club,we where 7 peaople in i was the owner and no other admin
Message 39 of 123 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes as of today 12/11/2020 lol i been kicked out my own club. How i get back in

Message 40 of 123 (607 Views)