Kicked from match when friend invites me

by Ad0ptd

Original Post

Kicked from match when friend invites me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was in game when a friend of mine invited me to a party, i didn't even get the invite. I just got kicked from the match and automatically joined his lobby... this is really annoying, does this happen to me only??

(PC)

Message 1 of 49 (5,601 Views)

Re: Kicked from match when friend invites me

★ Novice

happen to me as well couple of times. made me hate the game to be honest. 1 of 4 games i get disconnected out to lobby or game crash or something else. and not be able to rejoin really gets on my nerv.

Message 2 of 49 (5,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens to me everytime somone invites me and I'm already in a match, it takes me out of my current match without asking anything, it's so annoying...

Message 3 of 49 (5,538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

same here - WTF 

i was last squad on server and got kicked out by a random friend  - WTF 

Message 4 of 49 (5,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it sucks being in a good game having 5+ kills having a great time and then randomly kicks you out to another friends lobby. have it where it shows you are in a game and not able to receive invites from others.

Message 5 of 49 (5,476 Views)

Invite makes game my crash

★★★ Newbie

So my friend was playing one day, almost got a 1#, then I invited him and it made his game crash. I thought it wasn't more than a mere coincidence. 

But today i was placed 2# because my friend invited me, and my game crashed, then saying I wasn't able to connect to EA servers or something like that.

So yeah... cool.

Message 6 of 49 (5,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You find a fix?
Message 7 of 49 (5,321 Views)

Pulled Out of Game From Friends Joining Lobby

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Phyronian
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. satanicpotato,ChocolateBeta
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Cascades
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Sliding down a hill.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All games before this
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.19 14:38
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am in a game, and then I get pulled out of the game into a lobby.
What should be happening instead? I stay in the game and when the game ends I go back to the lobby.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This occurred when one of my friends joined my lobby and said yes to bring their party with them while I am in a game already playing. The person playing then gets pulled out of their game and sent to the lobby.

This bug severely disrupts my ability to play the game as a solo player, as I have no guarantee that one of my friends won't pull me out of a game.

Message 8 of 49 (5,205 Views)

Able to drag friends out of active game

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number PC1: GTX1070 PC2: GTX1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB PC1: 32GB PC2: 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CloudTheWolf
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Joining friends Lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) N/A
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Friend gets removed from their game
What should be happening instead? Friend should stay in game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1 - Join a friends lobby who is on their own. 2 - Join a second friends lobby who is also on their own. 3 - Friend 1 is removed from their game and joins the lobby

So I managed to come across this at random. I joined a friends game as we were about to group up and play after they finished their game. 

Then another friend (Who was to be the 3rd member of the team) said we could probably get a quick game in while we wait, so I joined their lobby.

When I joined that lobby, the first friend was forced out of their game and brought to the new lobby.  

Message 9 of 49 (5,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem.. I hear it's from Origin or something.. maybe going offline will fix it ? still we need a solid fix for this.
Message 10 of 49 (5,243 Views)