Kicked from game

by SnackyChan77

Original Post

Kicked from game

★★ Apprentice

In storm point by antenna and finished a fight all of a sudden I thought I got stuck near a bin ,nope I got kicked. Why why why?? 

Message 1 of 7 (251 Views)

Re: Kicked from game

Champion
@SnackyChan77 There may be multiply reasons for a kick such as network issues, data loss, high ms, bug and much more.
Did you get any error code, did your game shutdown or did it take you to the main menu?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (221 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes I did get the error code it's the usual one where you get kicked, my ping is 60-70 I didn't check to see packet loss it's frustrating

Message 3 of 7 (215 Views)

★★ Guide
@SnackyChan77 Which error code specifically? Some codes are slightly different for distinction between them. Otherwise it would be all one code.

Does it happen often? Is it in the same spot? Are you able to replicate it?
Message 4 of 7 (204 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Code leaf, it hasn't happened often I believe it's the third time during this season of apex any tips to troubleshooting?

Message 5 of 7 (198 Views)

★★ Guide
@SnackyChan77 Yes.
error code leaf is caused by a server communication issue. When a player logs into the game, their game client attempts to make a connection with Respawn's server.

The misconception is that is that it's on respawns end. In some cases it might be but usually it's a global thing when this happens.
Go ahead and unplug your router and modem, this includes the cable that's connected from the wall, and wait about a minute or two. Usually it's about 30 seconds to a minute but it's best to let the remaining packets being sent be stopped entirely.
Plug everything back in and see if it fixes your problem.

If this doesn't work move on to flushing your DNS cache. This is useful for many reasons. But for this instance. Internet connectivity.
Open command prompt as administrator and type the following.

ipconfig /flushdns
And hit enter, allow it to do its thing and it may or may not prompt you to restart your pc, but a safe thing to do is to restart it anyways. However it shouldn't matter to much.

If that doesn't work than there could be the possibility of a weak connection given off by your equipment. But we'll work on that after you try the options above.
Message 6 of 7 (194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Should I clear the cache on my PS4? 

Message 7 of 7 (160 Views)