Original Post

Keyboard appears while playing a match

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Viki_777
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Classic Match
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens in "online friendlies", not "kick off". There was no option to select "online friendlies ". The bug can be found during an online friendly match, when the L3 button is pressed.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the L3 button is pressed, a black box appears on the pitch. And if pressed for a long time, a keyboard also appears. This happens anytime the L3 button is pressed in the middle of a game.
What should be happening instead? There should be no black box or key boards when L3 is pressed.

The bug is in online friendlies not kick off

Message 1 of 13 (6,406 Views)

Re: Keyboard appears while playing a match

★ Novice
@viktorz_747 I'm having the same exact issue. Lost a manual match I had to play to qualify for a tourney cus of it. Please, let me know if you resolve this issue.
Message 2 of 13 (6,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this issue online in pro clubs. I've tried three games. And my player becomes completely motionless and either a grey box appears (covering half the screen) or a grey box and a keyboard. Please fix this bug!

Message 3 of 13 (6,344 Views)

Key board shows on the screen while playing online

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Classic Match
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I signed up for online option to play with my friend from Europe,however,whenever we start playing keyboard shows up on the screen disturbing the game.So,you have to press O to get back,but also ,I often lose commands being unable to manipulate players.
What happens when the bug occurs? I signed up for online option to play with my friend from Europe,however,whenever we start playing keyboard shows up on the screen disturbing the game.So,you have to press O to get back,but also ,I often lose commands being unable to manipulate players. How can I resolve the bug???
What should be happening instead? Just to play game without disruption.

I signed up for online option to play with my friend from Europe,however,whenever we start playing keyboard shows up on the screen disturbing the game.So,you have to press O to get back,but also ,I often lose commands being unable to manipulate players.

Message 4 of 13 (6,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue! How we fix this?

Message 5 of 13 (6,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For anyone still having issues with this. Try going to accessibility settings and seeing if "Text-to-speech" is turned on. If it is, turn it off. 

Message 6 of 13 (6,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am facing the same issue with Fifa 21.... any solutions yet?

Message 7 of 13 (5,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ScarfDude2020 I’m facing same problem and I have tried your suggestion. please someone should help
Message 8 of 13 (5,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ScarfDude2020 That’s right!! I did fix it. Good explain m!
Message 9 of 13 (4,685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have same problem. First year playing on PC and it is most awful expiring i ever had with a game

Message 10 of 13 (1,374 Views)