by BitterSweet_XY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kept getting banned no Cheat or whatsoever

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have an issue.

Everytime I play Apex after a few matches, I get banned. Yes, I've been HWID banned due to false accusations. [Edit - Admin.] since I'm HWID banned. For some reason, it worked for a few days then I got banned again. I'm not using any cheat. This is my 5th account and I'm still banned after a few games. EA never replies to any of my Suspended Account issue I've sent them many times. And I don't want to send them any more Suspended Account issue because it's worthless. What can I do? Get a damn new PC? Don't play Apex Legends anymore? What? God, EA, please... Should I make myself viral so people would come at you and ask you to unban me like when streamers get banned for false reasons? Or what? Do you guys working at EA here only reply and DO NOTHING? Come on guys..

Regards,

BitterSweet_XY

Message 1 of 3 (946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kept getting banned no Cheat or whatsoever

Community Manager

Hey @BitterSweet_XY

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (906 Views)

All Replies

Re: Kept getting banned no Cheat or whatsoever

Community Manager

Hey @BitterSweet_XY

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (907 Views)

hwid ban help?

★ Novice

so Im not gonna be one of those people that just make up some story about how I got hwid banned, i know this due to the desperate efforts i went through to try and fix it, aka making new accounts and trying to resell the pc i bought, ill put it simply, i bought this computer off of gumtree for better peformance, it runs great, i installed apex about a year ago and tried to play it and within half an hour i get banned, i already knew what was going on and i respect the anti cheat as it keeps out REAL cheaters from ruining the game, but i am not one of those people, i am also one of the unlucky ones, that happened to spend $2k on a pc to then not be able to play my main game, so i gave up on it because i figured thered be no use trying to fix it and moved onto anothergame, recently though ive been very desperate to start playing it on pc again and im this close to buying a new pc because i shouldnt even be banned in the first place, so ive contacted the ToS department and I'm waiting on a response now, in the mean time i figured id try and get some help from people in the community, believe my story or not, I've been playing games for years and have never cheated and play apex legends for like 300 hours on my old pc before buying this new one for better performance, now onto the question, and no this is not ban evasion as im not the cheater, if i buy a whole brand new pc no parts the same, obviously use same ethernet cable and same wifi connection, will this hopefully fix the issue?, because i do not want to buy a brand new pc AGAIN, and have this hardware ban stick to me somehow

Message 3 of 3 (820 Views)