Keep losing connection to BFV server

by RB_FredFB

Original Post

Re: Keep losing connection to BFV server

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry The task on the Trello board refers to people with EA access and pressing the Xbox home button. I'm getting frequent disconnects at random and I don't have EA access. I think the same applies to a lot of people who are having this problem. Are the Devs aware of this?
Message 11 of 14 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i bought this game for like 5 bucks

i want [Removed - CM] refund this is unplayable

Message 12 of 14 (632 Views)

★ Novice

same thing here.i get a useless origen update and it fs my stuff up.

Message 13 of 14 (502 Views)

Community Manager

@PRIVATEEL 

I'm going to go ahead and lock down this post to avoid any further confusion that might pop up on this therad. When it comes to connectivity issues it can either be a general connection issue that is able to be worked out through troubleshooting with our staff, an outage via EA or ISP which is related to a period in time, or game related issue like what was mentioned earlier in the post for Xbox. 

This post is originally about a year old so please find a relatively new post where someone else is having a similar issue or create a new post if you can't find one.

We have some connection troubleshooting here in which we recommend running through real quick and make sure you mention those have been taken so we know what troubleshooting steps to take next.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (462 Views)