Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

by Wh1TE_mAgiC

Original Post

Re: Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

Community Manager

@ZabbasBaldHead 

If it's not something you can do, contacting your ISP would be best. They should be able to assist with that.

Aljo.png
Message 81 of 181 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, I am experiencing the same issue constantly. I would be winning a game and all of a sudden I am disconnected from the EA servers. I run a wired internet connection and all my other games run perfectly which means it must be your servers. I have lost 4 games on weekend league due to this. Could someone help me out please? This is incredibly frustrating.

Message 82 of 181 (639 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @W12GUNNER.

Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 83 of 181 (556 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Aljo.

I'm afraid my laptop is currently broken. Is there anything you can do on your end to resolve this issue. I lost 7 games this past weekend league due to losing my connection to ea servers. Any help would be appreciated Standard smile

Message 84 of 181 (546 Views)

Community Manager

@W12GUNNER 

We're not aware of any issues with the servers so there's nothing we can do on our end. Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 85 of 181 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Still not working. I just keep getting disconnected in game. My DNF modifier is awful and my wl record is terrible. All my other games run perfectly fine but your servers keep letting me down. Is there anything else I can try?
Message 86 of 181 (506 Views)

Community Manager

@W12GUNNER 

There isn't much we can do without that UO Trace. Alternate DNS servers may help. What system are you on? I'll get you some instructions.

Aljo.png
Message 87 of 181 (499 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Any update on solution been having the same problem for the last three weeks and tried above steps including alternative servers but no success. When using the alternative servers I am unable to find a game
Message 88 of 181 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also having the same thing in Volta on ps4. Disconnecting after a tournament game and then I have to completely restart the tournament for about 4-5 days now. @EA_Aljo 

Message 89 of 181 (362 Views)

Community Manager

@Wes_Moby 

We'll need to go through some troubleshooting to try to find out why you're disconnecting. Let me know if you want to do that.

Aljo.png
Message 90 of 181 (318 Views)
Twitter Stream