Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

by Wh1TE_mAgiC

Original Post

Re: Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Just checked now and it’s the latest version. I’ve tried at least 5 different Ethernet cables to make sure they’re not damaged and also 2 different types of power line adapters to see if they were faulty but the same problem keeps happening
Message 71 of 181 (546 Views)

Community Manager

@ZabbasBaldHead 

That's a pretty strange occurrence. It sounds hardware related since it only happens when using a wire. Did you get the router from your ISP? If so, it would be good to contact them to see if they are noticing anything.

Aljo.png
Message 72 of 181 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 dc’s this weekend league already, 7 dc’s last weekend, 0 dc’s during the whole week playing div rivals.. embarrassing servers

Message 73 of 181 (522 Views)

Community Manager

@51MK1N 

We can't determine why you're disconnecting without going through some troubleshooting. Do you want to do that? If not, we won't be able to put any blame on our servers or your connection.

Aljo.png
Message 74 of 181 (513 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo We did, only months ago actually, it’s pretty much brand new also. You may have a point with that to be honest, it’s very difficult to contact them at the moment but will certainly try. Are there any Xbox settings that could be impacting it as well?
Message 75 of 181 (500 Views)

Community Manager

Not that I can think of unless it's IPv related. Can you check the network settings on your Xbox and let me know what it says for the IPv? Also, while you're there, let me know what the NAT setting is on.

Aljo.png
Message 76 of 181 (488 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo NAT type is open and it says IPv4 & IPv6. Port is 3074 also
Message 77 of 181 (465 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Aljo  Something is 100% wrong with the servers, this happened to me and my mate at the exact same time earlier and we are with different internet providers. Speak to someone and sort this out instead of making an absolute meal out of it trying to test people’s internets.

Message 78 of 181 (462 Views)

Community Manager

@ZabbasBaldHead 

Both of you should try being on only IPv4. For help with that, see the instructions here

Aljo.png
Message 79 of 181 (444 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Would it just be a case of contacting my ISP for doing this? Is there no way to do this myself as unfortunately it’s very difficult to contact them at the moment
Message 80 of 181 (422 Views)
Twitter Stream