Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

by Wh1TE_mAgiC

Original Post

Re: Keep getting disconnected from ea servers fifa 20

Community Manager

@ZzSam98zZ 

A download of 11 MBPS is just barely meeting the minimum requirements. So, that might be an issue. Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/.

Aljo.png
Message 51 of 181 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Yh I understand my connection speeds aren't the best but I've no issues with other games, COD, Battlefield, Fortnite, GTA V etc etc. It's just FIFA for me. I use to have a trace report somewhere. I'll have a look and tag you in it so you can have a look for yourself. Unfortunately due to location fibre isn't an option for us. I would have upgraded years ago if it was up to me.
Message 52 of 181 (790 Views)

Community Manager

@ZzSam98zZ 

Can you run the trace again so I have a current one. Connections can fluctuate quite a bit so it would be good to see how it s now.

I get that other games work fine, but not all games are the same when it comes to what's required for a good connection. There's a ton of variables involved. A low speed like yours may be good for some games, but you're probably going to struggle on FIFA.

Aljo.png
Message 53 of 181 (782 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Honestly it's shockingly bad at the moment. As soon as promo packs got released the gameplay went down the toilet. When I'm at my mum's I can easily get gold 1/elite 3. This week 2 wins out of 7 then I gave up caus of the horrendous speed lag/ frame rate drops I'm experiencing. Animations glitching all over the place for example when shooting it'll be delayed and the right foot will swing but I've scored before he's swang his boot lol. It's that far behind gameplay.
Message 54 of 181 (769 Views)

Community Manager

@ZzSam98zZ 

Thanks for the additional details. If you get that UO Trace, let me know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 55 of 181 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys just keep asking the same questions over and over why don’t you try sort the issue rather than saying it’s our connection my download speed was 55.3mbps and upload was 1.4mbps so it’s hardly gonna be my connection it’s something on your servers that’s making so many people have the issues so why don’t you go find out what that is rather than saying everyone’s having the same issues at the same time cuz there internet is miraculously broken at the same time 

Message 56 of 181 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@wjosh2330 

Speed isn't the issue. Unless it's really low. Otherwise, over 20 MBPS you should be fine. However, speed isn't as important as stability. Without testing your connection, we're not going to find out where the problem lies. 

However, the problem I mentioned with the internet is valid. You're certainly welcome to search for more information on that. Connections are not as strong pretty much everywhere currently.

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 181 (684 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm being disconnected from two weeks by now and I have an extraordinary internet

NAT: type 2

Download: 381.5 Mbps

Upload: 80.1 Mbps

What can I do to  this, it's exhausting...

Message 58 of 181 (591 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @fe17062003 

Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? Have you performed any of the troubleshooting suggested in this thread?

Aljo.png
Message 59 of 181 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I am getting alt-tab disconnects because Origin keeps saying there is a notification. I have cleared cache, uninstalled origin and fifa. Still having the issue. This is the second time this bug has come up. How can this be fixed?

Message 60 of 181 (555 Views)
Twitter Stream