Re: Madden 19 MUT Keeps Freezing Solo Battles/MUT squads

by keogh

Original Post

Keep getting booted from solo battles Madden 19

★ Novice

I have been getting booted from Madden 19 solo battles for almost 2 weeks.

I have tried ea tech help waste of time I've done everything they have suggested.

there are no problems with my Xbox or my internet connection.

is this happening to other people

anyone have any ideas  

Message 2 of 6 (636 Views)

Madden 19 MUT Keeps Freezing Solo Battles/MUT squads

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Madden 19 keeps crashing on Xbox one X - When playing online and in solo battles the game crashes . sometimes after about 30 seconds it will resume (Solo challenges/battles) - It has cost me MUT Squad Super Bowl and Solo Battles wins. I play regularly and am a real fan of the game when it works but things like this were I get a loss for the game not working properly is not fair. 

After the game crashes madden 19 is unable to restart again - I get the error message in attachment. I fully rebooted the xbox and it works for a while and happens again . This is very frustrating because I have limited time to play the game. (9-5 job) .

These fundamental issue should be ironed out before release as people put in a lot of money and time to there teams. 

To be honest I love the game - mechanic and gameplay are excellent this year but having major issue like this is unacceptable for a major platform. 

I would like EA to contact me on the issue but feel every time i contact support its like tough. 

Message 1 of 6 (627 Views)

Re: Keep getting booted from solo battles Madden 19

★★ Novice

Just happened to me...this is really getting old.. Ea should compensate for this garbage.

Message 3 of 6 (610 Views)

★ Novice

yes i have tried the fixes from support and maybe i can finish 1 or 2 games but then it happens again and i get 0 points because i did not finish the game

so that game gets a check mark with DNF

i will not spend any more money on the game and if it doesn't get resolved soon i will just move on to any other game than one from EA

Message 4 of 6 (600 Views)

★ Novice

UPDATE: I have completed a Full reset of my xbox and re-download madden 19 .Madden 19 is the only game installed now. I then started the game and tried one of the solo in the new gauntlets - seem to work fine. So i went into another solo battle and it crashed on the player cards at start of game. This crashed the whole game at it automatically went back to the xbox title screen. 

I received a DNF when i started again, I am unable to get ultimate now because of this. 

Message 5 of 6 (581 Views)

Re: Keep getting booted from solo battles Madden 19

★★★ Newbie

Im having this same problem ive bought new routers and everything EA wont do anything about it I find it funny how everyone else can complete there games but i get kicked with 30sec to go and im up 40 

Message 6 of 6 (536 Views)