Re: Keep disconnecting from the server mid game

by tempoe11

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yep, this is happening to me as well.  The game plays so well I just want to finish a Match. It even happen to me in the middle of a gunfight. Please tell me someone knows about this issue?

Message 11 of 37 (8,957 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm play on Xbox One and have the same excat issue and its annoying, I've really been looking forward to playing this game but now I'm just disappointed somone please fix this. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's having this issue tough 

Message 12 of 37 (8,808 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had this until i deactivated the NAT setting for ports in my router. That fixed the issued until a patch comes
Message 13 of 37 (8,762 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thus far I can't get through more than a few games without having the game freeze for around 5-10 seconds before disconnecting me from the game.

The game itself runs fine up until this point internet connection isn't dropping out at any of these points and no hard crashes. I've seen plenty of people have this problem but no fixes that I've been able to find yet.

Running:
AMD Fx 6300
gtx 1060 6gb
16gb ddr3 ram
off of an ssd

Fixes tried so far:
Drivers up to date
Game up to date
Power cycled modem
Run both game and origin in admin
Swapped from hdd to ssd
Tried running a vpn
Verified file integrity

Message 14 of 37 (8,745 Views)

★★ Novice

Bumping this thread for visibility. Everyone's talking about the connection issue on startup and that thread is super hot but for me its this issue here. Audio will go completely silent for a few seconds during a match then the game freezes and kicks me to the main men. Seems to happen more often when queued with friends. 

Message 15 of 37 (8,684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's a symptom of packet loss.  Missing data that you should be receiving audio, what's happening in the game, etc.... just stops....you freeze in time for a bit.  Depending on how severe the length of time of the packet loss will depend on what will happen.

If the duration you experience the packet loss is very short, you'll just notice a quick freeze in the game and then everything will come back.  If it is a bit longer but not bad enough that the server doesn't know how to handle correcting the data that was lost for you, it will more than likely kick you to the lobby.  If the server has no idea how to recover from all the lost data, you are likely to just crash.

Their Connection issues are not on just startup.  They are having major connection issues constantly.  You might make it 80% of the way through a game and the server might spike and can't handle the load.  You might make it through 2 games fine and it spikes (if you're lucky).  Monitor their servers and you'll see what is happening.

This is what I did.  Their server loads are up and down in a bad way right now.

Message 16 of 37 (8,667 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm continuously crashing mid to early game solo queue with randoms... On PS4, uninstalled and reinstalled but no changes whatsoever... Only been happening since later hot fix

Message 17 of 37 (8,651 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump!! It happens to me as well, playing alone or with friends, sometimes in the main menu, happens a lot when looking at weapon skins, and in the middle of the game, this needs a fix ASAP.

Message 18 of 37 (8,603 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

yeah this is wild. I’m on AMD FX 6300 but seems like everyone is having the same type of issue. has to be on their side and their servers. they prob weren’t expecting this type of load this early on, who really knows

Message 19 of 37 (8,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it didn't happen for me 3 days ago, but today I cant finish one game without it disconnecting and sometime cant even connect to the server to click continue, this is unplayable.

Are the servers that overloaded ? as any online game i play is fine.

Message 20 of 37 (8,276 Views)