by Oswinyy

Original Post

Kadara's Ransom glitched

★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Task: Kadara's Ransom, you need to search for datapads throughout the world, i got to the stage where it shifted the mission to go to a Navpoint, but my game crashed. When i loaded back in the thing to scan was gone. I've been to other locations that more than likely *would* have other datapads but nothing is there. So I fear the whole mission may be glitched...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Task: Kadara's Ransom, you need to search for datapads throughout the world, i got to the stage where it shifted the mission to go to a Navpoint, but my game crashed. When i loaded back in the thing to scan was gone. I've been to other locations that more than likely *would* have other datapads but nothing is there. So I fear the whole mission may be glitched...
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Task: Kadara's Ransom, you need to search for datapads throughout the world, i got to the stage where it shifted the mission to go to a Navpoint, but my game crashed. When i loaded back in the thing to scan was gone. I've been to other locations that more than likely *would* have other datapads but nothing is there. So I fear the whole mission may be glitched... 

Message 1 of 43 (22,397 Views)

Re: Kadara's Ransom glitched

★★★ Newbie
I'm at one of the locations for this particular task and no data pad is appearing.
Message 2 of 43 (22,212 Views)

★ Novice
I found found a few and I thought he said he added a nap point but nothing shows up and no data pads at any locations as well
Message 3 of 43 (22,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Similar issue on PS4, going to the designated Nav Point to find no data pad or anyway to progress the mission.
Message 4 of 43 (21,955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is part of the "dying" or "crashing" mid mission objective known bug. The best fix is to load a save from before the quest updated. You'll have to find it again, but don't lose heart, as Kadara is much more generous with the unmarked Exile quests than All the previous planets.

Message 5 of 43 (21,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Similar issue. Gave me a nav point after finding the datapads and tells me to scan the bodies. I did... Nothing happens. Reloaded a save from shortly before... And all the bodies I had scanned are simply gone. Left planet and came back. Again no bodies.
Message 6 of 43 (21,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For me the bodies are there, but i can not scan them.
Message 7 of 43 (21,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me, i have "Scan the bodies"  I can see the body but there is nothing to scan

Message 8 of 43 (21,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No data pads showing anywhere. PS4 version.

Message 9 of 43 (21,582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Had a similar issue on PS4. Got all the datapads needed and got to the nav point and saw the bodies to scan but none of them are highlighting. Interacted with a loot container at the site and somehow I got xp and viability points for completing the quest but the journal entry still says to scan the bodies. Reloaded the save and all the bodies are gone now.

Message 10 of 43 (21,577 Views)