Re: Kadara's Ransom glitched

by Dalethfc1

Original Post

★ Novice

Same here.  Had this task in the list for quite a while now.  No bodies, nothing to scan.

Message 21 of 43 (2,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@morpheus6879

Reading my previous reply would enlighten you somewhat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 22 of 43 (2,577 Views)

★★ Novice
Figured it out. Reload to just as you get to the nav point. Make sure and look inside the shipping container. Ryder will have some dialogue with your team members then the data pad will show up on screen!
Message 23 of 43 (2,486 Views)

★★ Novice
There was no nav point, it's completely random.
Message 24 of 43 (2,447 Views)

★★ Novice
That nav point was for the location of the data pad..
Message 25 of 43 (2,446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@moofy76

I think you confuse two things finding the data pads that will give a navpoint to the final location and finding the last data pad there.

There are no navpoints to the first three data pads you need to find (they spawn randomly same as other minor tasks) The final location however is not random but always in the same location. You may visit that location before getting the nav point to it. In that case nothing will be there. This is also true if you revisit the location after finishing Kadaras Ransom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 43 (2,428 Views)

★★ Novice
The data pads are random. Once you collect the random ones you are directed to a specific nav point where there is an open shipping container and dead bodies (depending on if the bodies have spawned or not) the final data pad will appear if you make sure and stand in front of the shipping container and Ryder will have a short conversation with your team members. Ryder has to have this little conversation before the data pad will appear. Once you've successfully activated the dialogue the data pad will be next to the human body that is up against a big vehicle on the left of the container.
Message 27 of 43 (2,410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Actually It DOES concern Bodies. You have to "Scan The Bodies" at the final area to get the last Datapad. But Even though I have done it the quest has not completed.

Message 28 of 43 (2,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
That's because you haven't completed it. You MUST initiate the conversation, once you've done that the nav point for the data pad appears and you can now scan the bodies. I've completed the game to 100%. That's the way you do it.
Message 29 of 43 (2,257 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For me, EVERY time you see the body and select the Pad, you then comment and the quest completes. That didn't for me now. so 9 out of 10

Message 30 of 43 (2,240 Views)