KOTFE chapters disappeared- Alliance Base Lockout

by something990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KOTFE chapters disappeared- Alliance Base Lockout

★★★ Newbie

I recently attempted to replay a previous KOTFE mission on a different difficulty. When I finished the mission, I was rewarded for it, but the remainder of my KOTFE storyline disappeared entirely. I am no longer allowed inside the alliance base, and the remaining chapters for that character are no longer showing up anywhere. I'm currently a preferred player so there is no way to post about this on the SWTOR forums, submit a bug report in-game, or submit a help ticket. The only mission under 'Fallen Empire' that is available is the HK bonus mission, which I have not completed yet.

Message 1 of 3 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: KOTFE chapters disappeared- Alliance Base Lockout

EA SWTOR Team

If you open up the chapter menu (CTRL+E) you should be able to grant you any of the chapters you played before. 

In general, if you grant yourself a chapter, all other active chapters will disappear but you can pick up your storyline where you left of with the chapter menu. 

If you still have issues, would you mind posting a screenshot of that chapter menu?

~Kat

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (627 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

If you open up the chapter menu (CTRL+E) you should be able to grant you any of the chapters you played before. 

In general, if you grant yourself a chapter, all other active chapters will disappear but you can pick up your storyline where you left of with the chapter menu. 

If you still have issues, would you mind posting a screenshot of that chapter menu?

~Kat

Message 2 of 3 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That seemed to work, thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (590 Views)