KE7 missing red devil parts

by bucskesz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KE7 missing red devil parts

★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered BF V deluxe edition for PS4 expected some good qualiti plus content. 

As far as i know i shold get: Sturmgewehr 1-5 “Red Devil” Customization Parts (Assault Class, Both Factions)

• Sight
  • Stock
  • Receiver
  • Handguard
  • Muzzle
  • Magazine

KE7 “Red Devil” Customization Parts (Support Class, Both Factions)

• Receiver
  • Barrel
  • Stock
  • Sight
  • Rear Grip
  • Muzzle
  • Magazine

P38 Pistol “Red Devil” skin (all classes, both factions)

Ruby Pistol “Red Devil” skin (all classes, both factions)

Emblems

• Lest We Forget
  • Bulldog

“Blockade Runner” Allied Soldier Set

• Legs
  • Torso
  • Headgear

I already got the sturmgewehr 1-5 full camo set, the P38, and the Blockade Runner legs and torso, and the emblems as well. I did’t get the ruby pistol (maybe nobody got it yet), and the blockade runner headgear, i did not see any of these last two items in the game so i think they will arrive later on. But i saw some people already got the KE7 full set, but i am still missing the muzule and the magazine parts. I installed the game before launch so i do not think it is a delay. Please help, i just want the content what i payed for! I contacted with an EA advisor he added the gun again in my company, now i have 2 KE7 in my company but none of them can be equipped with the red devil muzzle and magazine. 

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: KE7 missing red devil parts

Hero (Retired)

I don´t think that this is a problem.

Everyone gets 20 items, one each week, but not every player gets the same item each week.

BFV was released in November, so 20 weeks will be over in April, you´ll have everything then.
I´m still mising some parts as well Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: KE7 missing red devil parts

Hero (Retired)

I don´t think that this is a problem.

Everyone gets 20 items, one each week, but not every player gets the same item each week.

BFV was released in November, so 20 weeks will be over in April, you´ll have everything then.
I´m still mising some parts as well Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)