Just bought bf1 and it says that store need to be online

by hippiethekind666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just bought bf1 and it says that store need to be online

★★★ Newbie
I just bought BF1 and and Xbox One and unfortunately I don’t have internet at the moment and when I put the game in, it says the the store needs to be online. Does anyone know why? Is it just for the updates?
Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just bought bf1 and it says that store need to be online

@hippiethekind666 wrote:
I just bought BF1 and and Xbox One and unfortunately I don’t have internet at the moment and when I put the game in, it says the the store needs to be online. Does anyone know why? Is it just for the updates?

The store needs to access Xbox Live if you're trying to download or purchase content or redeem any codes that came with the game, but you should be able to play the single player campaign without being online.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)

All Replies

Re: Just bought bf1 and it says that store need to be online

@hippiethekind666 wrote:

The store needs to access Xbox Live if you're trying to download or purchase content or redeem any codes that came with the game, but you should be able to play the single player campaign without being online.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)