Just bought Apex coins and they aren’t showing up!

by Dlmcwilson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just bought Apex coins and they aren’t showing up!

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I bought $60 worth of apex coins and my bank was charged for it, yet I didn’t receive anything on my account. If anyone can help me resolve this that would be great, also I am playing on Xbox.  

GT: xX Zeus2362 Xx

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just bought Apex coins and they aren’t showing up!

Hey @Dlmcwilson 

If your coins aren't showing up, it's recommended to restart your device or / and wait 24 hours.
If the payment was successful but haven't received the coins you can contact a EA Advisor.

They will make sure you get the content / coins you paid for.

Click here to contact a EA Advisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

All Replies

Re: Just bought Apex coins and they aren’t showing up!

Hey @Dlmcwilson 

If your coins aren't showing up, it's recommended to restart your device or / and wait 24 hours.
If the payment was successful but haven't received the coins you can contact a EA Advisor.

They will make sure you get the content / coins you paid for.

Click here to contact a EA Advisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (370 Views)

Warning ⚠ don't bought Apex coins

★★★ Newbie

I bought Apex legends coins and I didn't receive them yet!! It's been two days and half now and I still got nothing wt* EA!! You gotta fix this problem and give me my coins because I swear everyone gonna hate Apex legends because this problem -_- I tried every single thing and nothing worked so don't tell me to do this and that just solve my problem and give my coins my 950 coins!! EA I really hate you because of this, thanks

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)