Jolee Bindo Revive Special Ability does NOT revive ALL Jedi

by bradmidi

Original Post

Jolee Bindo Revive Special Ability does NOT revive ALL Jedi

★★ Novice

I have a fully geared (12), zeta'd and well modded Jolee Bindo that I use with my zeta'd Bastila Shan-led jedi team.  I have noticed that when I use Bindo's special, "That Looks Pretty Bad," (which I have maxed as an ability), it does NOT revive all dead Jedi. 

I just used the team today (September 16, 2018) in the Mythic tier of Ground War Assault Battles against Dooku etc., and when my Old Ben was killed off, and Bindo tried his special ability to revive Old Ben and Kanan (who had both been killed), ONLY Kanan revives and Old Ben never came back, despite 3 or 4 tries to revive using this ability.   And to be clear, I am NOT talking about Nihilus using his Annihilate ability on a Jedi who I then tried to revive through Bindo - those revives are not possible.

This has also happened in other battles (Territory Wars, Raids) where not all Jedi were revived, so I am wondering if I am misinterpreting the description of his ability (even though it clearly says it revives ALL jedi) or there is some type of bug or technical problem here.  Since this is a key ability, I really would like to know.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,919 Views)

Re: Jolee Bindo Revive Special Ability does NOT revive ALL Jedi

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me regularly as well. In the "Battle Separatists" event he routinely fails to resurrect even a single slain Jedi.

Message 2 of 4 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Greivous, in the mythic tier, puts a DeathMark so if the toon dies with a DM on it you won't be able to revive it.

Same goes with isolation from raid Traya or Annihilation...

If your toons died in any other of these three cases then there is a bug.

Message 3 of 4 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No revive at all

Message 4 of 4 (1,360 Views)