Joining empty lobbies/servers

by JonBlu_M8

Original Post

Re: Joining empty lobbies/servers

★ Apprentice

In Chile since yesterday its impossible to find matches on any game mode, right now I'm stuck at filling galactic assault on ps4 with brazil ping site and barely 4 people and trying to find all day and nothing in South America but chaning to US is ok but with a lot of lag. I have VTR Isp

Message 21 of 75 (881 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

Have you noticed any improvement in the matchmaking after installing the recent patch (Squad System update)? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 22 of 75 (831 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Its still broken. 

After the previous August update I could get into GA but nothing else. 

Now I can't even get into GA. 

Tried deleting settings files again and that didn't help. 

On PS4 and in Australia. 

Message 23 of 75 (818 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I will have to try tonight on PC in US and see what I get.  Really hopping I can play more than GA.

Message 24 of 75 (804 Views)

★ Apprentice

About the MATCHMAKING SYSTEM (In South America on PS4):

After the last patch released (September 25th)

• Selecting Ping site in Brazil: No way to find match except GA or HVV and any other mode puts me into empty lobbies with maybe up to 3 people then quiting.

• Selecting Ping Site Default: The same as above but when finding it puts me in North America servers with higher ping with lag over 140ms with the icons warning on screen the same when playing battlefield in N.A servers, SO not an option. (But at least I can play other game modes besides GA or HvV)

• When I could finally find a game in south america server in HVV then someone quits then the match is unable to load until 1 more gets in (When in Lobby).... and wheeeen after waiting for 3 minutes or more someone enter, THEN yo have to wait for another 40seconds for the match to start.... what the hell... there should be a trophy for this or what.... WHY doesnt the game starts with at least 4 people ready than waiting for the 8 full people fills the servers.... it SOOO annoying

So far the experience is exactly the same as before the patch when FINDING MATCHES in S.A except that when yo choose DEFAULT ping site it automatically change to North America with LAG, but still NO player base for any other mode except GA or HVV in south america OR the matchmaking is still broken...

Still don´t understand why you haven´t launch a SERVER BROWSER to prevent this problems... a HUGE one because for this is the reason the user base end up declining fast

Message 25 of 75 (792 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I still get thrown into empty rooms.  Something new - I and was kicked completely out of the game before the match started.  Happened 3 times.  The game just shuts down, no error message or anything - just goes to the desktop.  This happened on non-GA modes when it went to join a lobby. Seems like GA is still the only mode I can successfully get a game on.  (Didn't try hero modes)

In US on PC.

Message 26 of 75 (765 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No news of fixes for this still? It's been 3 months now!!

Message 27 of 75 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, I've gotten into maybe two or three games the last 3 months. I try daily during peak times, same result every time. Completely unacceptable.

Message 28 of 75 (634 Views)

Champion

I'm with all of you. Have been able to play GA and HvV every time but cannot get a game in any other mode. Has been more than a month of trying. If the search picks up a game, it is always an empty or near empty lobby that never fills enough to start a game. Platform: Xbox - Region: Australia. No good getting daily challenges for SA, Strike or Extraction. Can't complete milestones etc for starfighters. Annoying!!!

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★ Novice

Getting error 1066

AUS

PC

1070GTX
Trying at morning, noon, night and nothing

Cant access any form of multiplayer

Message 30 of 75 (600 Views)