Joining empty Star Wars battlefront 2(II) servers South Africa

by iwanovic777

Original Post

Joining empty Star Wars battlefront 2(II) servers South Africa

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Good day EA.

Please can you fix the issue with joining an empty server each and every single time. This happens for me and all of my friends trying to play the game. We gaming on PS4. Location South Africa.

This was fine when the game launched but now since the new update I haven't been able to find any online games whether I try galactic assault of strike nothing.

This should be an urgent issue that needs to be resolved.

Please help.
Message 1 of 52 (5,798 Views)

Re: Joining empty Star Wars battlefront 2(II) servers South Africa

★ Apprentice
I have same problem . Xbox . South africa . Was able to get some results by joining germany server , but for the last two days i have not been able to find a single match . What a waste of money buying this . I feel i have been ripped off .
Message 2 of 52 (5,695 Views)

★★ Novice

I also feel hugely ripped off, consistently finding that the servers are empty, or even having a few people in the server but not enough for a whole game. This is such a disappointment.

Message 3 of 52 (5,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is absolute rubbish. Matchmaking doesn't work at all. Finding enough players to play a single match seems to be impossible. Another blunder made by EA.
Message 4 of 52 (5,597 Views)

★★★ Guide

Anyone playing the game now that the progression has been fixed? Can't find any games anywhere except on german server and it lags too much.

Message 5 of 52 (5,423 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem here it’s a total joke. I either get put into a lobby with zero people or the game has crazy lag. Was never a issue like a month ago. Dice needs to sort their * out
Message 6 of 52 (5,413 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem, playing from Gabon, the only chance i've to play is if someone in other country invites me to play or i join someone's SWBF2 party. I haven't this issue with SWBF2015. A shame to buy a new game and simply not be able to find a game
Message 7 of 52 (5,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there, just wondering if you're still having a issue with this? I tried playing a match all weekend and every South African Server I joined had maybe 5 people in it. My only other option was to change to a Germany server, then at least I could play a few rounds of Blast.

Anyway word from EA on this issue ? 

Message 8 of 52 (5,303 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Urbancamoboy, I just tried the Germany servers and got straight into a GA Game. Will try out the other modes later. Obviously there is quite a bit of latency but at least I got to play a game.

Message 9 of 52 (5,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi. Can all the players trying to join a game on PS4 please add me on PSN. Username cliveartman. Maybe we can start our own games if we all join the same lobby or invite each other?
Message 10 of 52 (5,272 Views)