Re: Joining empty Star Wars battlefront 2(II) servers South Africa

by Commander01_ZA

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi EA. Please fix your broken game, in South Africa every week I try play a game but it's empty all the time! Really fed up with purchasing a game for the price of a AAA game. Seriously ridiculous and a big waste of money spent! 

The server's are empty. Bring in something like you did with battlefield where we can choose servers with people in them at least!

Message 21 of 52 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same problem in South America servers. 350 million people in the continent and this game can't even find 12 people playing this game during prime time
Message 22 of 52 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK what is your gamertag min is deadgoon 880

Message 23 of 52 (1,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey all, also having the same bad luck in SA....

Add me - GhostofSparta96

We can jam together xD

Message 24 of 52 (1,164 Views)

★ Apprentice

Add me on origin, I'm also playing battlefront 2 since its improved.

ID:   XSOCommando_ZA

Message 25 of 52 (1,124 Views)

★★ Novice

Are there people still playing because i tried finding games multiple times and would just join a empty server

Message 26 of 52 (1,086 Views)

★ Novice

Have only managed a few games on German Servers with 190ms lag..not much fun. Have not got a SA Server since January.....

Fix it PLEASE.

Message 27 of 52 (1,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

In Chile since yesterday its impossible to find matches on any game mode, right now I'm stuck at filling galactic assault on ps4 with brazil ping site and barely 4 people and trying to find all day and nothing in South America but chaning to US is ok but with a lot of lag. I have VTR Isp

Message 28 of 52 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same in October of 2018 EA didn't even try to help us gamers from south africa , so we spent alot of money for a terrible laggy game join a Ireland server then start to lag or die when you enter combat what a sad story for us , EA doesn't care about us because they think we complain about small stuff meanwhile we are a massive group loving this game and the starwats Franchise but let down doesnt even describe it selling this game soon cant bare the tragedy 

Message 29 of 52 (985 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This isn't an issue isolated to South Africa but been going on everywhere since July. 

We waited 4 weeks for a fix being told its because of a server ping issue. 

It didn't fix it. 

Waited another month. 

Not fixed. 

Hot fix comes out, doesn't address it. 

For me I can get onto GA and that is all. 

I don't mind bugs, they happen, but the lack of communication and absolutely zero help from EA is incredibly bad. It's certainly stopping me buying the new Battlefield as I have zero confidence that game will be any better. 

Message 30 of 52 (952 Views)