Re: Jeong mansion rooms missing

by Asosaeracon

Original Post

Jeong mansion rooms missing

★ Novice

Hello i purchased the fist sim festival pass and got the jeong mansion template, i wanted to transfer it to another lot so i bulldozered it but when i started reconstructing I can’t find the shaped rooms needed, where can i get them back?

Message 1 of 5 (700 Views)

Hero

@Asosaeracon When you bulldoze a house, all the rooms and furniture will be stored in inventory.

You can use the furniture in other house lots. Rooms can't be taken from one lot to another. You will need to purchase them.

Now, regarding room shapes, if you want to rebuild the house, you will need to use the necessary shape rooms and change their size to resemble Jeong mansion. There is however a room on that template that is 2x1 tiles and that is something we can't create as the smallest room players can create is 2x1. 

Another option is to purchase the template and apply it on another lot. It costs 3800 Sim cash.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

★ Novice

@SalixCat , thank you for responding, i did try to rebuild the mansion on the lot where i first placed it but the room shapes i need, which is in the template of Jeong’s mansion is missing from the storage, there should be 1 U shaped, 3 L shaped and 2 T shaped that is blocked from the pull down menu which is giving me only squared rooms.. that is my problem 😕

Message 3 of 5 (672 Views)

Hero
@Asosaeracon Oh, so the room shapes are not unlocked when you purchase the template? 🤔 I'm going to ask if this is normal. It might take a couple of days to get an answer since today is Saturday.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (668 Views)

★ Novice

@SalixCat , so glad i caught your attention, i just had a live chat with an ea assistant before posting this, and becoz they suggested it.. here is a caption of what she told me:

” Here on out the forum team will be helping you with this scenario, if the query is not answered the query will be highlighted and the community manager would ideally be reaching out to you.“

again thank you for helping me out @SalixCat 😊

p.s. dunno if i can include that conversation here in the forum.. hope I didn’t do wrong..

Message 5 of 5 (651 Views)