Re: Jedi Fallen Order Unplayable Due To Performance/Stuttering [PC]

by OnkelFolie

Original Post

★★ Novice

totally agree, problem for me is just that  "jedi fallen order" but iam also so close to delete origin. Got also problems with BF2 game started to shut down randomly but only after 3 weeks of playing without any issue or changing a thing. Had to * deaktivate firewall to get it work makes no sense. Same with Ubisoft they sell us * Alpha rdy games

Message 61 of 78 (6,295 Views)

★★ Novice

Also i bought this game * 8 Month after the Release and still there is that Performance/Stuttering issue? I cant believe this is tru, the stutters everytime and the same points when u reach or enter a new segment of a map. Also the Cutscene on Kashyyyk whe i met Saw for the first time was unwatchable. What kind of scam is that? 

Have anyone found any kind of fix? i tried all of that stuff what was written but the only thing left i see is "fresh restart windows 10" and "intellegent standby list cleaner" but like this is alot of work did anyone here every tried this two solution options and if yes does that fix any of the stuttering issues?

Message 62 of 78 (6,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Set Nvidia Control Panel for starwarsjedifallenorder.exe to "Prefer Maximum Performance"

Message 63 of 78 (6,220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@JohnnyMax7Sry this isnt realy helpful at all

Message 64 of 78 (6,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought this game 2 hours ago on Steam sale for $30.

Requesting a refund on my $30 given that after just 45 minutes of gameplay, the stutter is too frequent to enjoy anything.

Ridiculous finding how long this thread has gone on without this being addressed.  More so, that this issue hasn't been fixed by now.

It's too bad, I was looking forward to this one but might be time to jump on the EA boycott bus.

Message 65 of 78 (5,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... only after 17 hours of play so no hope for refund.

Message 66 of 78 (5,859 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

damn man this game is a mess lol, i used to play this game just fine long ago, now that im replaying it again its a mess specially on kashyyyk and dathomir :/ what happend to the performance????? any suggestions on how to improve it?

Message 67 of 78 (5,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Remove this game from your library Wink

This game is a beautiful mess

Message 68 of 78 (4,610 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having performance issues and after lenghty talking to the support, I was redirected to this topic board to mention the details, so they can declare this a public issue. I ran through everything, that the agent mentioned, with no fix. (GTX 1660ti / i5 9300h / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 x64 / SSD installation). Changing the graphic settings do not influence the stuttering, nor fiddling with the nvidia control panel settings.

Message 69 of 78 (4,249 Views)

★★ Pro

same here.  7700k and 1070.   16gb ddr2400 ram. m.2 nvme    window high performance mode.    game stutters bad sometimes in fight scenes or loading new areas.   nothing fixes it.   terrible coding ruining the experience.   i play other games like bfv or witcher 3 with no issues.

Message 70 of 78 (3,987 Views)