Re: JS Bundle Update battlefield 5

by FancyZebra1

Original Post

JS Bundle Update battlefield 5

★ Apprentice

So i open the game and im in offline mode, but my origin is online (i can still log on to apex) and play online. Anyway when i open up battlefield it sayts failed to load js bundle looking for previuous bundle. Then it gives me the option to update the user interface.. theres two options "update" and "not now" when i click update nothing happens.. so i click "not now" and it takes me to offline mode, and i cannot play multiplayer, ive reinstalled the game, ive done all the EA steps like flush dns and web browser cache and all that stuff.. nothing works.. just logs me onto battlefield offline and gives me that update option which i cannot click on. This is on PC.. ive only seen solutions for xbox and ps4.

Message 1 of 5 (879 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Theres no fix to this, i was on chat with EA support from 5pm-11pm..they kept redirecting me to another person each time taking longer to connectt to the chat.. their guaranteed solutions all failed.. i had to reinstall my windows 10 in order to fix this issue, once i reinstalled windows 10 i was able to click on the update button.

Message 2 of 5 (866 Views)

@FancyZebra1 wrote:

So i open the game and im in offline mode, but my origin is online (i can still log on to apex) and play online. Anyway when i open up battlefield it sayts failed to load js bundle looking for previuous bundle. Then it gives me the option to update the user interface.. theres two options "update" and "not now" when i click update nothing happens.. so i click "not now" and it takes me to offline mode, and i cannot play multiplayer, ive reinstalled the game, ive done all the EA steps like flush dns and web browser cache and all that stuff.. nothing works.. just logs me onto battlefield offline and gives me that update option which i cannot click on. This is on PC.. ive only seen solutions for xbox and ps4.

@FancyZebra1  One thing that I recommend is to run Origin as an administrator by clicking the origin icon on your desktop and selecting "run as administrator" and then run a repair of BF5. Manually running Origin as the admin is important as even if you are running as the PC admin it makes a difference sometimes.  Also make sure that you have the latest Windows updates and driver updates for your hardware.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
and if ur having the same issue on xbox one or any other platform ??
Message 4 of 5 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've got the same problem on my rig too dude 

the ea customer service did nothing.....

Message 5 of 5 (818 Views)