Izzy traits to small to see

by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Izzy traits to small to see

★★★ Pro

Love the new clothes and system, but it's really hard to figure out what traits are for what clothes on Izzy's creations. I am playing on my phone I can't see the small dot of what the trait is. Please make it that bigger so so people don't have to see without a magnifying glass to figure out what trait the clothes is for.

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Izzy traits to small to see

Do you mean this one? 
That is indeed a tiny bit small. Agree with your feedback you need hawk eyes to see that. 
For now, the name of the item might give a little clue on what the trait attached is. 

Screenshot_20190226-231408_The Sims.jpg

Also this might help with making screenshots:
http://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/129470/~/take-a-screenshot---moto...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (414 Views)

All Replies

Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? What phone do you have?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have a Moto E 5. It is a Android phone. I would take a screenshot of it but I have no clue how to do that. But if you look at your own game on your phone you will see that the small little round trait. This is the trait of the clothes is actually really small compared to the previous version. It is hard for someone like me with very low vision and wearing glasses to see the trade of the clothes that he made. All I want is to make the trade bigger so that people can actually see what the trait is.

Message 3 of 4 (420 Views)

Do you mean this one? 
That is indeed a tiny bit small. Agree with your feedback you need hawk eyes to see that. 
For now, the name of the item might give a little clue on what the trait attached is. 

Screenshot_20190226-231408_The Sims.jpg

Also this might help with making screenshots:
http://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/129470/~/take-a-screenshot---moto...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)