Re: Ive been logged out off all ea games and wont let me log back in

by ImNotIsaiah09

Original Post

Ive been logged out off all ea games and wont let me log back in

★★★ Newbie

Im really confused to be honest how a company as big and popular as yourselfs can create such massive problems for me.  

So I can't log on. 

Apparently all I've got to do is reset my password. 

Only problem is I haven't used that email account in over 5 years so I can't log on.

Ea won't let me swap my playstation id to a new account or send a password confirmation to a different email address. 

I am now stuck in limbo unable to get my old email address back but its still being used as an ea account log in. 

How is it I play loads of games from multiple different developers and yet your the only publisher I'm getting any trouble from. 

Why do I have to log in to play games I already own on my account?

How is it that I bought rocket arena yesterday and yet I can't even play the game I bought because of a stupid log in problem.

I'd love someone to get back in touch ASAP because I've tried phoning and I've tried creating cases but nothings working and no ones getting back to me.

But either sort it out or give me a refund on the games I have purchased yet can't play anymore because of your ridiculous conditions that must be met for me to play your games. Games such as star wars battlefront 2 or even better rocket arena which I purchased yesterday and haven't even been able to get off the title screen! 

Message 1 of 4 (2,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, got the same problem.. I've bought a game & been unable to play (had to see if it worked 🤷‍♂️). Nonetheless my ps4 doesn't play any ea games & customer service told me to kick rocks since they can't verify my system...even tho I jumped thru all their b.s. hoops

Got me for at least $4-500 worth of games... 

If you hear of a lawsuit or have a link, lemme know hommie

Message 2 of 4 (2,790 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Littreally in the same boat I got banned for no reason and when I asked for info why I got banned on fifa my account got disabled and now I have finally had it lifted I need to speak to someone on live chat or over phone. I asked for phone number got nothing and there's no link to live chat I've tried all games and tried getting live chat to popup nothing. I really am disappointed in this company. I got hacked yet I'm the one that pays the price. Joke of a company.

Message 3 of 4 (2,753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Apex legends for me is acting up it says i cant get in because i need to reset my password as well and I did and still did not work. 

Message 4 of 4 (2,401 Views)