Items from purchased house just vanished

by oue80ong76uu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Items from purchased house just vanished

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Someone PLEASE help me. I’ve spent an hour trying to resolve this only to get no where. I purchase one of the houses. I ended up locking my phone and coming back to opening the app and when I went to go look at the house, SOOOO many of the items were just missing. The MAIN reasons why I really purchased the house to begin with. I try to get this resolved, 

talked to two different people regarding this and got literally no where. 
I am not understanding how a game can promote something, have their players buy it, and then to not give them what they paid for/take away items within the purchase. What was advertised was not what I have now. My items are just gone not in storage not anywhere else just gone. You can clearly see what the house is supposed to look like versus what I am left with. I also have the  transcripts of both the conversation I had with two separate people regarding this and ultimately being told tough Luck. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Items from purchased house just vanished

Community Manager

Hey there @oue80ong76uu, hate to hear this content has gone missing for you!

There are a few steps to try when this happens:

• Completely close the app and restart
  • Restart your device
  • Check your Build/Buy Inventory again for these items 

If the items still aren't showing, the live support team would need to take a look at this with you as we aren't able to review your account here on AHQ. Make sure you've copied down your Player ID as well.

I'd recommend reaching out to the support team through Twitter or Facebook for help on this. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,467 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @oue80ong76uu, hate to hear this content has gone missing for you!

There are a few steps to try when this happens:

• Completely close the app and restart
  • Restart your device
  • Check your Build/Buy Inventory again for these items 

If the items still aren't showing, the live support team would need to take a look at this with you as we aren't able to review your account here on AHQ. Make sure you've copied down your Player ID as well.

I'd recommend reaching out to the support team through Twitter or Facebook for help on this. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_SolaireAlso mine 2 redwood sink were gone that I buy it yesterday and also 1 caranda sink also gone. I put it in on my 2nd lot I try to close the app and open it again but still no recover items that went missing.

Message 3 of 3 (802 Views)