Re: Items Went Missing When Storing a Room into The Inventory

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Items Went Missing When Storing a Room into The Inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I accidentally removed my bedroom and moved it into my inventory while decorating. One of my Sims was doing a Quick Hobby Event and her writing desk that was in that room as well as all items in it are gone. I have checked my inventories and every item that is missing is checked as green, therefore it proves that I already bought or acquired them. Pretty bummed out because some of the items are won from different events. I have also purchased extras for some of the missing items. Below are the items as well as the quantity of each one that is missing, and screenshots of all of them:

1. Carved Cario Drawers (x1)
2. Counting Sheep Double Bed (x1)
3. Davenport Writing Desk (x1)
4. Avant-Garde Angular Lamp (x2)
5. Luxurious Hanging Lantern (x1)
6. Live Edge Dining Rug (x1)
7. Future Sight Crystal Ball (x1)
8. Downright Fancy Chair (x1)
9. End of the Day Table (x2)
10. Lover’s Vase (x1)
11. Fern Urn (x1)
12. Luxuriously Elegant Mirror (x1)
13. Reflected Perfection Wall Mirror (x1)
14. Burning Wall Lamps (x1)
15. Marvell’s Pastroral Paradise (x1)

Message 1 of 3 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sykrnazmn If you have missing in-game items, I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor in order for them to further investigate this. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue in 2022. I contacted EA and they only reported it as a bug. So the million dollar question is, am I responsible for repurchasing the missing items? Or will there be an update to recoup them? ***sigh Frown*** all were my guitar hobby items. I can’t imagine if it ended up being a limited edition or rare find. 

going forward, I don’t keep any exciting items left in storage. 

Message 3 of 3 (708 Views)