Item limit when adding new room

by jaikopiper

Original Post

Item limit when adding new room

★★★★ Novice
I want to add my 10th room, but I’m already receiving the ‘item limit’ message. I don’t want to spend the money on a new room if I’m not going to be able to fill it. Does anybody have an experience with this?

I feel like the items you are allowed to have out should be based on the size of your house.
Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Re: Item limit when adding new room

★★★★★ Expert

Yes.  I had designed and decorated my house in a Roman Quadrangle Villa style and had it all decorated almost as I wanted it.  When they optimized the game and lowered the limit I had to remove almost 3 dozen plants, paving stones, lamps, pictures and other decorations and items.  I still like my house, but it was almost finished the way I wanted it and now it's not.

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same thing happen. Really frustrating! Why are they advocates for minimalism all of a sudden? 
You're right though, it'd make more sense to increase your item limit with every new room you're allowed. (EA If you're reading!)

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@emmimanteau wrote:

I had the same thing happen. Really frustrating! Why are they advocates for minimalism all of a sudden? 
You're right though, it'd make more sense to increase your item limit with every new room you're allowed. (EA If you're reading!)

The item limit seems to be an unintended consequence of the game optimization that occurred at the beginning of the month.  They lowered the item limit to improve performance, especially on older phones.

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)