Re: Item limit increase or removal!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Hopefully they're working on an awesome system to get rid of some stuff and the item limit as well. 

I don't know, so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I'm hoping! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 11 of 13 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I hope they r working on a plan to fix but I’m dubious with so many problems in the game they have not put right from Izzy repetitiveness and lack of choice for what is frequently repetitive skins already in game to not compensating when crashed out of game for weeks from released updates, poor support on initial contact often with poor language barriers, over priced in game tickets supposed to enhance game play and why do we need multiple duplicate objects quite a few of which are rehashed skins of items already in game, a gambling approach to game play as to what u get with in game or RM purchased tickets and now when we reach the heights of level 40 item limits hampering game performance and no where else to go with no new quests or extended levels. And parties... crashing or not giving rewards, I have played every day since starting a few months back except for five weeks from three separate crash outs resulting from updates when I couldn’t open game to play which is a very long time and although they got me back into game eventually no compensation of note! Shame as so much potential for what is a fun addictive game that could go much further. If we cant sell from our overstuffed storage what is going to happen to our device memory capacity eventually...... I’ve given up playing on multiple devices with lost progress switching between them. come on EA listen to and support yr customers.
Message 12 of 13 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]

I hope they r working on a plan to fix but I’m dubious with so many problems in the game they have not put right from Izzy repetitiveness

I currently have a bug report on this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Getting-the-same-item-at-Izzy-s-consistently/td-p/6721002

However I'm wondering if this is by design. You can add a me too to this if you want.

and lack of choice for what is frequently repetitive skins already in game

Not sure what you mean with repetitive skins?

to not compensating when crashed out of game for weeks from released updates,

This seems to depend on the issue you had and the advisor you're speaking with.

poor support on initial contact often with poor language barriers,

What language support were you contacting?

over priced in game tickets supposed to enhance game play and why do we need multiple duplicate objects quite a few of which are rehashed skins of items already in game,

Depends on what you're talking about. Fridges have different levels of "quality", this is something that comes from The Sims 4. Where a better fridge keeps products better for longer.

Overpriced tickets, yes, you are still dealing with a company that wants to make money to pay their employees.

a gambling approach to game play as to what u get with in game or RM purchased tickets and now when we reach the heights of level 40 item limits hampering game performance and no where else to go with no new quests or extended levels.

I assume they didn't expect us to go this fast and I'm hoping levels will be upped in a future update, same goes for new quests.

And parties... crashing or not giving rewards, I have played every day since starting a few months back except for five weeks from three separate crash outs resulting from updates when I couldn’t open game to play which is a very long time and although they got me back into game eventually no compensation of note!

We seem to have some issues with parties. Like this one:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Game-freezing-during-parties/td-p/6849276

Bugs are a common thing in games, especially in The Sims games. Everything is linked together which makes it a home for bugs. Hopefully these will be resolved soon.

Shame as so much potential for what is a fun addictive game that could go much further. If we cant sell from our overstuffed storage what is going to happen to our device memory capacity eventually...... I’ve given up playing on multiple devices with lost progress switching between them. come on EA listen to and support yr customers.

I don't know what the future hold, but I know improvements are being made. The game hasn't been released to the world for that long, so please give it some time to develop in to a stable game with everything figured out.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 13 (516 Views)