Item bought by mistake

by jedijvc31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Item bought by mistake

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello

I bought by mistake a Mk12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace. I would like to have my cristals back.

Will it be also possible in the future to have a confimation message when you buy a such item like you put a zeta on a character to prevent a mistake ?

My ID is <Edit - PlayerID removed for security purposes>

Calimero IG.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Item bought by mistake

Hi @jedijvc31 , I'm sorry to hear you accidentally purchased an item!

Please contact SWGOH Customer Support, and explain the situation to them. Let them know you had an "accidental purchase" of gear, and that you would like to refund it.

In some situations, they can provide a crystal refund for these types of accidental purchases. Good luck!
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (735 Views)

All Replies

Hi @jedijvc31 , I'm sorry to hear you accidentally purchased an item!

Please contact SWGOH Customer Support, and explain the situation to them. Let them know you had an "accidental purchase" of gear, and that you would like to refund it.

In some situations, they can provide a crystal refund for these types of accidental purchases. Good luck!
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well of course it is not possible...

Message 3 of 4 (712 Views)

Frown I'm not sure under what conditions they approve or reject these requests.

All I know is the path on which to send you for the only way to get a refund.