Item Limit

by irisx0411

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Item Limit

★★★★ Novice

I am currently level 27, and I already placed 8 windows in my house. When I try to fit the 9th, it said "Item Limit. Please remove some items to make room for more." And placing any other furniture does not have this notice. I do not understand why we have this limitation when the limit number for each window in the store is 20...I could buy 20 but could only place 8 of them? 

Message 1 of 5 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Item Limit

★ Guide

I entirely agree with you about this item limit; it's frustrating.

I've made a post under the Game Information forum section, titled, "Item Limitations - IMPORTANT," about this issue as well where I purchased a surplus of the new plants, and now I cant decorate my house.

If you may, please have a look: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Item-Limitations-IMPORTANT/m-p/6764426#M3049

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,060 Views)

All Replies

It says the amount of times you can place an item. Like in your screenshot behind the Mega Window (Deluxe) it states 3/20.

Could that be the issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (912 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your reply! But I think it might not because of this. For my understanding, 3/20 means I am allowed to purchase up to 20 Mega Window (Deluxe), and currently, I only had 3. Also, I have purchased 18 doors and 19 windows in total, 10 doors and 8 windows are currently placed in my house, and the remainings are in the storage. There is nothing related to 20.

And things went worse this morning, there is a "wall pattern limit" and a "floor pattern limit" which prevent me from changing walls and floors. It is so funny... I only used one wall pattern and 3 floor patterns in my whole house... I tried to delete the app and download it again, I even tried to use another device. None of these helps.

I just leveled up to 28 and improve my lifestyle to "Best Nester" today. Not surprisingly, level up does not change the item limit at all.

I also contact EA help, their reply is so dry. They said they could do nothing and hope the developer could do some changes regard to this in the next update... I am extremely disappointing... Furnishing the house is one of my biggest interests in sims, and I cannot do it now...A lot of my friends with similar level and lifestyle with me have much more furniture in their house...

Message 3 of 5 (899 Views)

★ Guide

I entirely agree with you about this item limit; it's frustrating.

I've made a post under the Game Information forum section, titled, "Item Limitations - IMPORTANT," about this issue as well where I purchased a surplus of the new plants, and now I cant decorate my house.

If you may, please have a look: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Item-Limitations-IMPORTANT/m-p/6764426#M3049

Message 4 of 5 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice
since the update the item limit was not longer an issue. now with the 4 new careers and related items I hit item limit again.
Message 5 of 5 (689 Views)