It won't let me log into my ea account

by keighton231

Original Post

It won't let me log into my ea account

★★ Newbie

It won't let me log into my ea account.it just says that I need to log into my ea account and then won't let me? Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 7 (3,879 Views)

Re: It won't let me log into my ea account

★★★ Newbie

I always find it easier to try and fix those issues on the website.  Try logging in there ,and if it doesn't work you can use the password reset functionality.

Message 2 of 7 (3,819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

When I Try to connect my Xbox One to Battlefront since 2 days it said The EA servers's are curently not available.... ( sorry about m'y english I'm french)

Message 3 of 7 (3,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A message to Ea Sports Can you please answer this question ???????

Message 4 of 7 (3,083 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Bobbytilly

I'm sorry for the late reply, but could you share a few more details? It will be easier for me to help you out Standard smile

Were you able to log into your EA account before? On which platform are you playing? Do you experience this problem only in Star Wars Battlefront?

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 7 (2,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Xbox Serie S. Just got Star Wars battlefront 2. It lets me put in email but doesn’t let me submit it in order to enter password 👍
Message 6 of 7 (1,965 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,927 Views)