Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Issues with stafighter enemy-idicators

by StillSalty

Original Post

Issues with stafighter enemy-idicators

★★★ Newbie

Hello  there.

I've been enjoying Battlefront 2. I grew especially fond of starfighter combat and I've become pretty good at it. Today I noticed, that I had no enemy-indicators (red and orange arrows) on the ARC170, Y-Wing and TIE Bomber. On all other ships I do have enemy-indicators. In some cases, you can only use the Y-Wing or ARC170 without enemy-indicators dogfighting is really hard and if your enemy has a tri fighter your screwed and can only rely on your tale gunner. I hope someone can help me with this issue. Thank you and happy eastern.

Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Re: Issues with stafighter enemy-idicators

Community Manager

Happy holidays! 

You don't happen to have a video of this happening for you and is it Online or Arcade? @StillSalty 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help