Issues with apex since season 9

by LazehRamen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with apex since season 9

★★★ Newbie

Hey, so I have been playing apex for a while on my ps4 and I never had much issue with it. But since I switch to pc, it has been a rough, So at first I downloaded apex on steam and It had issues such as when I open the game It would be stuck on the black loading screen for 10 min but it would somehow eventually work so I didn't mind much the second problem also happen was that when i got in the game I would only see my name as player and would be stuck on that not being able to start a game or join my friends. Which was annoying since I had to restart the whole process multiple time until it worked. But I still put up with it and it was fine for the like 4-5 months. But then I just got tired of it so I decided to download it directly from origin which for the first month worked better. I didn't have to wait that long and it worked out fine with few bugs such has after few games I wouldn't be able to ready up so I had to leave party and join back but that wasn't a big deal and I dont know why but this 2 weeks have been absolutely worst. Now my game is just stuck on the loading page I tried to restart, cleared my dns but it just doesn't work anymore. If anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated cause I am out of ideas now.

Problem I had with Apex:

- Stuck on loading page forever

- Opening the game but my name is stated player and I cannot start a game or join friends

- Took 10mins in a loading black screen until Apex would open

- After games I need to leave party because I am not able to ready up

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with apex since season 9

★★★★ Guide
@LazehRamen now for the loading page try to change the dns to 1.1.1.1

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issues with apex since season 9

★★★★ Guide